Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Music Direct has the Love SACD first because they own Mobile Fidelity! No surprise there.
I'm sure it will be at the other web sites that carry SACDs shortly.

If you want the MFSL SACDs first, Music Direct is your best bet.

Or this site and the shipping is cheaper here for a single disk order.

Where did you get it? Acoustic Sounds still has it listed as a pre-order.

Edit; I found it on HD Tracks. Not DSD but available as 96/24 and 192/24 downloads.

http://www.hdtracks.com/forever-changes

Music Direct. I pre-ordered it a couple months ago, and forgot what I'd bought by the time I got the shipping notice, nice surprise when it got here. I bought my first nice record of The Zombies Odyssey and Oracle the same afternoon this arrived so it made for a great day for well-arranged pop.

Music Direct. I pre-ordered it a couple months ago, and forgot what I'd bought by the time I got the shipping notice, nice surprise when it got here. I bought my first nice record of The Zombies Odyssey and Oracle the same afternoon this arrived so it made for a great day for well-arranged pop.

Love those pre-order SACD surprises... :)

Love - Forever Changes SACD. Stereo, this is the best I've heard it after buying it about five times. Listened briefly through DPLII, worth revisiting, or I still want to get a Surround Master.

There was a quad mix?! See post 9: http://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/love-forever-changes-mfsl-hybrid-sacd.349548/
Apparently a two channel cassette of it was used to make disc 2 of a 2008 reissue. http://www.amazon.com/Forever-Changes-Love/dp/B0015D3YX6
I know it is unlikely to be encoded, probably a fold-down, I'm going to have to get a copy and try it.

It's not a WOW or reference disc but IMO it's worth a purchase..and if you like the content it's a pretty strong album...I'd forgotten about some of the songs and they are good...really like it...

Thanks. I've always liked the album; I thought it was a nice recovery by Chrissie H. after the loss of their guitarist and bassist. I've got the original CD and the Rhino reissue from '07. It's been shifting for quite a while on my priority list of MoFi's to pick up.

Thanks. I've always liked the album; I thought it was a nice recovery by Chrissie H. after the loss of their guitarist and bassist. I've got the original CD and the Rhino reissue from '07. It's been shifting for quite a while on my priority list of MoFi's to pick up.

Thought I would mention that I was able to use the promo code SAVE10 more than once...I tried right after my earlier order and it wouldn't allow me to use it again..BUT I came back several hours later and logged in again was able to use it for another purchase...and THIS is just sitting there waiting to go to a new home:banana:..just saying...you could be that new home...just saying..

Thought I would mention that I was able to use the promo code SAVE10 more than once...I tried right after my earlier order and it wouldn't allow me to use it again..BUT I came back several hours later and logged in again was able to use it for another purchase...and THIS is just sitting there waiting to go to a new home:banana:..just saying...you could be that new home...just saying..

Well that is a damn good price... I deleted the importcds e-mail yesterday without looking at it (trying to exercise a little self-discipline).
The last time I looked at Amazon's price, I think it was $31.99, so this might tip it back the other way for me. Thanks for the heads-up -

Well that is a damn good price... I deleted the importcds e-mail yesterday without looking at it (trying to exercise a little self-discipline).
The last time I looked at Amazon's price, I think it was $31.99, so this might tip it back the other way for me. Thanks for the heads-up -

If you decide to pull the trigger use the promo code SAVE10

If you decide to pull the trigger use the promo code SAVE10

I got around to looking at the Blood, Sweat & Tears release as well, then decided to go ahead and get both items. What the hell, right? I started thinking about how many times I've been burned in the past by waiting too long, so that did it. It's been a hell of a year for high-res in general, hasn't it?

I got around to looking at the Blood, Sweat & Tears release as well, then decided to go ahead and get both items. What the hell, right? I started thinking about how many times I've been burned in the past by waiting too long, so that did it. It's been a hell of a year for high-res in general, hasn't it?

that FOMO...(fear of missing out)...is creeping in! a few months ago i got BST 2 chnl sacd so i'm not anxious to start double dipping just yet. however...i'm also not keen on waiting too long and being stuck paying higher prices. right now caught in that endless loop of what to do!

The Pretenders-Learning To Crawl SACD

I never really knew how good a song SHOW ME was...what a song...Chrissie's voice is really powerful and timely guitar rifts make this song special...I'm digging this song..whew..she is bringing it!

that FOMO...(fear of missing out)...is creeping in! a few months ago i got BST 2 chnl sacd so i'm not anxious to start double dipping just yet. however...i'm also not keen on waiting too long and being stuck paying higher prices. right now caught in that endless loop of what to do!

Yeah, it's great having all these things coming out, but on the other hand there's a feeling of being overwhelmed by so much of it. Like trying to drink out of a fire hose. Then I look at my collection, and I think about how many editions and formats of particular albums I have and... well, that's a whole other level to the problem isn't it?

Yeah, it's great having all these things coming out, but on the other hand there's a feeling of being overwhelmed by so much of it. Like trying to drink out of a fire hose.

Best bet is to pick up the ones you are interested in. And watch for even more SACDs and DSD Downloads ahead.... :)

Back