Bitches Brew Quadraphonic SACD from Sony Japan

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simmer Down, Snood.
I love Miles Davis & have loads of his of stuff.
I have Tribute to Jack Johnson on lp from release date and played it in my college dorm along with Kind of Blue and others.
Strange I have never bought Bitches Brew til now.
I have everything up to that point.
From the reviews on this post I'm gonna love it.

Simmer Down, Snood.
I have Tribute to Jack Johnson on lp from release date and played it in my college dorm along with Kind of Blue and others.

Off topic, but a recent tidbit of news regarding 'just pardoned' Jack Johnson.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-johnson-after-presidential-pardon/ar-AAy2DyY

BTW, the MoFi Stereo SACD of Miles' Jack Johnson tribute is SUPERB! https://www.musicdirect.com/optical...-johnson-numbered-limited-edition-hybrid-sacd

Last edited:
Simmer Down, Snood.

Snood thinx you mistook the Joke - Joke was that 4-earrred always say Snood likes everyone's posts..........but for his sorry repost post, Snood said Snood will not Like this post..... not the whole thread just 4-earred post

Snood never get mad, Snoood always make jokeys :rolleyes: no matter how bad they go over:hi

Snood thinx you mistook the Joke - Joke was that 4-earrred always say Snood likes everyone's posts..........but for his sorry repost post, Snood said Snood will not Like this post..... not the whole thread just 4-earred post

Snood never get mad, Snoood always make jokeys :rolleyes: no matter how bad they go over:hi

And yet, Snoodkins, in post #62: rtbluray, Jan Baker and Florida's very own [freshly squeezed] Clinty Eastwood [the man with NO name....HA!] clicked LIKE when you NO press Like which makes me wonder whose arm do you have to twist to get a drink around here?:eek:I'll take a delectably fruity raspberry cosmo with a little pink umbrella https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/598290978932465664/ojepmeFd.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the amazon listing at a steep $84.99:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D5159PQ/

But it clearly says Quadraphonic! :)

That price isn't too far off what it will be...unless amazon decides to just lowball other outlets...getting it straight from the source(Japan) at cdjapan starts out at $50.05 and with shipping ends up being $59.84...now in the past the rule of thumb for the boutique outlets like Acoustic Sounds is that they would add $20 to that $59.84 figure...in my experience with them...and I don't think Sony Japan is going to do any favors to amazon...AND the cdjapan listing also says Quadraphonic HERE and it also states that it is a limited release...importcds will have this title when the release date is closer...but it's not going to be much...if any...cheaper than cdjapan and the packaging from cdjapan will be much better

Import CDs has it listed for $50.99. With their current 10% off sale, that's around $46 + shipping.

Deep Discount's price is $59.14. It should qualify for their free shipping.

Nice find... without the ongoing 10% discount it would have been $2.93 better for me...so about the ballpark I expected...but with this discount it brings the savings to $8.03...which is a nice savings...Good find..I'm surprised that it's even posted yet...they usually don't list them very early prior to the release date...

Just a word of advice...if you order Bitches Brew from importcds in this pre order status....when you get the email with the invoice...it will say BACKORDERED....not pre order...that is normal...when a title has been released and the supply has been exhausted it will say BACKORDERED.....now in that situation it usually means that your order won't be filled...

Never bought from cdjapan or directly from importcd (importcd once through Amazon) so don't have experience in dealing with them. Are they both reliable? Are import fees taken care of?

I bought once from Amazon France and it never got fullfilled due to import issues & DHL's handling - the item got sent back to France after sitting in Belgium for over a month. Never had problems with Amazon UK though. I really want this title but would like to avoid order handling/shipping problems overseas.

Never bought from cdjapan or directly from importcd (importcd once through Amazon) so don't have experience in dealing with them. Are they both reliable? Are import fees taken care of?

I bought once from Amazon France and it never got fullfilled due to import issues & DHL's handling - the item got sent back to France after sitting in Belgium for over a month. Never had problems with Amazon UK though. I really want this title but would like to avoid order handling/shipping problems overseas.

If you live in the US(looks like you live in Atlanta)there will be no additional fees outside of your order...both places are reliable...I've ordered from both of them..

I'm also going to order BB from ImportCD [will get it MUCH faster than CDJapan] and add Appetite for Destruction [have to cancel Deep Discount pre~order] along with a bunch of other SACDs [they have dozen or so marked down MoFi Stereo SACDs including Miles Davis' Miles In The Sky] and a few classical multichannel SACDs.

Import CDs has it listed for $50.99. With their current 10% off sale, that's around $46 + shipping.

Deep Discount's price is $59.14. It should qualify for their free shipping.
Great catch PU - Gonna have to start calling you Eagle Eye! You know how to spot the deals!

As a reminder to all seekers, the current Import CDs code is "TAKE10" - just ordered and it works fine!

I'm also going to order BB from ImportCD [will get it MUCH faster than CDJapan] and add Appetite for Destruction [have to cancel Deep Discount pre~order] along with a bunch of other SACDs [they have dozen or so marked down MoFi Stereo SACDs including Miles Davis' Miles In The Sky] and a few classical multichannel SACDs.

They don't charge you tax Ralphie....that's makes a difference when you buy box sets or multiple discs(y)

Back