• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Audio and concert discs for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VirtualRay

Hello, I have a few audio and concert discs I'm finished listening to that I'd like to move along.

I checked Ebay prices and reduced a few dollars from the cheapest I could find from closed listings.

DVD Audio:
Hootie and the Blowfish - Cracked Rear View - DVD Audio 5.1 - case cracked on the back - $45.00

Blu Ray Audio:
Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers - Damn the Torpedos Deluxe Edition - Blu Ray Audio 5.1 - $125.00
Tears for Fears - Songs from the Big Chair - Blu Ray Audio 5.1 - $25.00
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet - Blu Ray Audio 5.1 - Notch in case - $20.00

Concerts:
Rush - Snakes and Arrows - Blu Ray Concert movie - $20.00
The Police - Certifiable - Blu Ray Concert movie and 2 CDs - $25.00
The Moody Blues - Live Lovely to See You - BR Concert movie - $45.00

Things I might be interested in trading for...

Wants : (Bluray or DVD-A)
Who - The Who hits 50 (BR)
Nirvana - Nevermind (DVD or BR)
Inxs - Kick 30th Blu Ray
ZZ Top - Live in Montreux - BR
Kansas - There's Know Place Like Home Live Blu-Ray
Def Leppard - Viva Hysteria Live Blu-Ray

Attachments

• Audio.jpg
    Audio.jpg
    751.8 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Also available,
Paul McCartney - Band on the Run - Yellow disc - 5.1 DTS surround $50.00.

Is this the best place to sell multichannel audio? I don't get any hits on the Blu Ray forum. discogs?

Attachments

• botr.jpg
    botr.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 71
Also available,

Is this the best place to sell multichannel audio? I don't get any hits on the Blu Ray forum. discogs?
To be totally honest, maybe not. Since this is a Quad forum....many members here already own most music. So, I dunno. I'd say, it's just another way to try to sell...but members here are VERY savvy about price and demand on multi-channel titles. So, if you're looking to make money...this might not be the best place....just saying. If you have some titles and are offering a very fair price - you may get some interest. Personally, I've been selling my stuff on ebay and typically they move pretty fast. But, I'm not out to make money - just offer stuff at a fair price that I want to get rid of asap.

Also available,

Have you looked around to see what ā€œBand On The Runā€ is selling for? I think you could get way more for a pristine copy.

Back