OPPO Digital Ends Audio Products Production (April 2018)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's an excellent deal on your 103's. I did check the Audio Marts a few times with no luck. In the rare instance I did find a cheap 103, it invariably had no remote, or was being sold by a pawn shop or storage shed liquidator (I never buy components from sources like those). I even asked around on this site several times with no luck.

I also have a BDP-83 SE. I'm not sure ill ever sell it as long as it is functioning. Unlike the newer OPPOs, it plays burned SACD-Rs and DVDAs.

Not as low as I paid, but shipping is included and it is in the US ... http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649438755-oppo-103d-darbee-edition/

Oh..they have better finance plans than Pay Pal Credit for TV's....oh yeah...hehe...since I have resigned as your credit restraint manager...I have no problem mentioning that:dance
This got me thinking do I do a GOS 3.0 and buy another Oppo 203 on PayPal Credit as they're offering 4 months at 0%...………….just in case my 103 & 203 fail ...……. ok Clint as the resident restraint ( :eek:!!) manager what do I do :unsure:

This got me thinking do I do a GOS 3.0 and buy another Oppo 203 on PayPal Credit as they're offering 4 months at 0%...………….just in case my 103 & 203 fail ...……. ok Clint as the resident restraint ( :eek:!!) manager what do I do :unsure:

My 203 is arriving today...and to be candid.. I was thinking of buying another one(my 103D is working perfectly too)because Oppo's retain their value and now that they are not being produced they will increase in value even more...the "sharks" are already out in the marketplace...check this out

Reactions: GOS
Back