Carpool Karaoke With Paul McCartney

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a MUST WATCH for anyone of our generation and even those younger to youngest. So very cool to see the public reaction to a 70+ year old musician. The magic never left. It's amazing because I was a huge Beatles fan but I never listen to the stuff anymore because I am so burnt out on it, but watching this made me realize what an impact these guys had on me and the rest of the world.

What a trip.

:SBOMG Snood saw the post earlier today - Me has seen a few of the carpool thingys and they are cute like 5 minutes or way less........so expected this to be the same

OMG OMG OMG OMG - the is a close to 24 minute ride with Paul in Liverpool and it is phucking FANtastic - this is a much watch

Snood just facebook phoned my best buddy who is not into Surround, but is the one that got me into The Beatles while he was on the raod and told him duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude u gotta watch this.

Soooooooooooooooooo freaking AWESOME - Thank you Soundboy - you made my night

P.S. Snood had an online gaming friend that me has known for over 10 years pass away today.....my buddy was only 33 :(

I really needed this pick me up - Thank you Soundboy

To be honest, the Beatles were a little bit before my time. But the way I listen to music has always been chronologically backwards, so the Beatles has become one of my favorite bands of all time. I have also been listening to the Beatles Channel on XM Sirius radio during my daily work commute, and the more I listen, the more I am interested.

My mom and I were watching Paul's Carpool Karaoke segment last night, and despite the fact that she's suffering from dementia and don't even know her own name half the time, when she saw Paul on the TV she went, "Hey! He's one of those four guys with the guitars!" LOL

His voice may be starting to go, but Sir Paul's still sharp as a tack. God Bless Him.
The very fact that Sir Paul is 76 [b.1942] and that he's still touring is something of a miracle.

Wonder if he ever had throat surgery [like SO many of his younger peers have]?

Keep on truckin' Sir Paul. Your fans still adore you:SG

Paul just turned 76....I hope he can stick around for another decade...even though the Beatles greatness isn't disputed...the fact that Paul has been so active since the group disbanded.... has kept the Beatles legacy intact...and even spread to younger generations....I don't think he gets enough credit for his post Beatles work...Wings was a pretty good band..plus his solo ventures...that video says it all...the way he interacts with people...but more importantly how they show their emotions when he sings....yes his voice isn't as strong...but people just don't care...and when you see all ages singing along and some crying that's the strongest endorsement any performer could ever hope for...

Paul just turned 76....I hope he can stick around for another decade...even though the Beatles greatness isn't disputed...the fact that Paul has been so active since the group disbanded.... has kept the Beatles legacy intact...and even spread to younger generations....I don't think he gets enough credit for his post Beatles work...Wings was a pretty good band..plus his solo ventures...that video says it all...the way he interacts with people...but more importantly how they show their emotions when he sings....yes his voice isn't as strong...but people just don't care...and when you see all ages singing along and some crying that's the strongest endorsement any performer could ever hope for...

Paul will always be 'the cute Beatle.' A cute story: an artist friend of mine who attended school with Paul's widow, Linda [nee Eastman] was walking down the street in Manhattan when a limo pulled up. The door opened and Linda asked her old high school chum to step inside and she was thus confronted with Paul sitting next to Linda in the limo. Flabbergasted, my friend said My God, it's Paul Mc.....to which Linda hushed her up and said Paul hates to be fussed over.

That very same humility was aptly on display when Paul returned to his Liverpool roots on that fantastic James Corden carpool karaoke video the other evening!

It's been a very long and winding road for Paul but he's always managed to walk the straight and narrow.......:dance

Last edited:
This was so fun as my wife and I took a trip to Liverpool last September and signed up with the National Trust (yes the same one mentioned in 'Happiness is a Warm Gun!') and got into Macca's childhood home. So fun to see it again on the video. They told us that he and John would sit near the fireplace and that is where they wrote over a hundred Beatle tunes.

Back