Dutton Vocalion Surround SACD Orders Sent by Royal Mail & Ascendia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They finally replied to me. Said it looks like is it was lost in the mail and asking me if I would like them to send a replacement. I'm going to wait until next week, I still hold out hope that it is just really delayed.

They finally replied to me. Said it looks like is it was lost in the mail and asking me if I would like them to send a replacement. I'm going to wait until next week, I still hold out hope that it is just really delayed.
Yeah, they asked me the same. I told them to send a replacement but if I get the initial order I told them I would send it back.

Well....July is vacation time across Europe, so it really only took 3 weeks.

Oh John...I want you to picture this...I'm listening to the AC/DC back to black album...eating a rather juicy nectarine with a bowl of Cinnamon Oat Clusters and watching a group of Penquins on the National Geographic Wild channel huddle together on a frozen landscape with one giving birth and you crack that joke...I almost lost control of the nectarine...that was a real "zinger" John(y)

My original 6/29 order arrived today. It was sent from Germany via Deutsche Post (by a guy in an unmarked white pickup truck) and clearly dated that it was sent 6/29. 7 weeks. Yikes.
Well, my original order(6/29) never did arrive. But, today my replacement showed up today after e-mailing them just 2 weeks ago. Wish they all arrived that fast.

Cantamos and Illuminations. Also picked up the Angela Bofill twofer in stereo. Couldn't say no to that one given that she was popular when I was growing up in Bronx, New York.

Of course, the Cantamos purchase then led me to purchase Crazy Eyes and Stills, both in DTS CD, from discogs. And Music From Big Pink from Wally World. I think I'm done for awhile(unless the White Album is released in Giles Martin stereo/5.1 remixes - or Dutton Vocalion announces some more quad releases - or the Doobies Quadio Box is released...). And, yeah, I still haven't made it through Bitches Brew. And my Hendrix AP SACDs are slated to ship next month...

Time to start the clock on Tale Spinnin' & Chase.
It's already the weekend in the UK, so everyone's down the pub.
Monday morning they'll have a batch of orders to process.

Once again keeping faith in the untracked economy shipping option, wondering where the postmark will be from this time.
I suppose Her Majesty's Royal Mail direct from Watford is too much to hope for.
Hoping to get the package before Electric Ladyland delivers on November 9.

--------------------------------------------

Exchange rate: $ 1 USD = £ 0.7305 GBP
Converted From: $40.36 USD
Converted To: £29.48 GBP
PayPal makes money on converting currencies

Shipping notification just arrived for my order. Pretty fast I placed my order Sunday afternoon here but I guess it's Monday morning in Watford. Skipped the Billy Paul live and added the second volume of Beethoven piano concertos. Listened to my SQ album of Body Talk a few times was going to skip it then caved and ordered it. Although it's light jazz the muscianship is excellent and it grew on me. The CTI album has great Sonics.

1537784495089.png
:LB:LB:LB:LB:LBshould be here in a couple of days, maybe even tomorrow

Wait a minute...hold the presses...you are getting way too optimistic there, buddy:D...tomorrow...I mean you are the poster child for shipping delays:unsure:

FYI, Watford is located 15 miles NE of London

© 2018 HERE
Larger map

Watford
Watford is a town and borough in Hertfordshire, England, situated 15 miles northwest of central London and inside the circumference of the M25 motorway. It is not to be confused with Watford, Northamptonshire which is 55 miles to the north.

© 2018 HERE
Larger map

Watford
Watford is a town and borough in Hertfordshire, England, situated 15 miles northwest of central London and inside the circumference of the M25 motorway. It is not to be confused with Watford, Northamptonshire which is 55 miles to the north.

But Ralphie...it doesn't matter if the shipper lived next door...Duncan is cursed....it's his burden in life...I wish it wasn't like that...but it iso_O

© 2018 HERE
Larger map

Watford

Yep it’s pretty much outer London still. You can even get there on the tube on the metropolitan line.

Elton John was the chairman of Watford F.C. (The Hornets) ⚽️. Wonder if he’s aware of them (D-V)? Reckon he’d dig some of the stuff they’re putting out... I’m sure he would have had a quad set up going back...

Got my minimalist Shipped confirmation this morning so hopefully will get them in a couple of days...

Yep it’s pretty much outer London still. You can even get there on the tube on the metropolitan line.

Elton John was the chairman of Watford F.C. (The Hornets) ⚽️. Wonder if he’s aware of them (D-V)? Reckon he’d dig some of the stuff they’re putting out... I’m sure he would have had a quad set up going back...

Got my minimalist Shipped confirmation this morning so hopefully will get them in a couple of days...

What, NO YELLOW BRICK ROAD to Watford, Mr. Smithers? Wonder if Michael Dutton has a receptionist named Dorothy?

follow_the_yellow_brick_road_by_radielle-d385szj.jpg

We're Off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of QUAD

Back