What's the Latest Stereo (or Mono) SACD in Your Collection?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one arrived today
IMG_3247.JPG
IMG_3246.JPG

6d7d1c4685bbcb52c54a0748c03cfabd.jpg

WOW!! This Analogue Production SACD sounds absolutely spectacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the best version of this album I have ever heard(y)....yes it's dated but it's much more than I expected...now I know the masters are in bad shape for Are You Experienced...but if they could get close to this sound...I'll be over the moon

It's the best version of this album I have ever heard(y)....yes it's dated but it's much more than I expected...now I know the masters are in bad shape for Are You Experienced...but if they could get close to this sound...I'll be over the moon
I've never heard anything remotely close to this quality for this title. Pretty damn clean and the dynamics are excellent...and....the imaging is what really caught me off guard. (talking about the stereo, not mono) On a few songs, it's as if I now have 4-6 speakers spread across front soundstage.....just excellent.

I honestly don’t care but I was suprised to get # 51. Super fly MOFI stereo.

#51: And you don't feel special, Markie? Enjoy

Hopefully, in the next few days your drought situation will be alleviated by much needed rain.....although the flip side.......with 4~6" expected it might play havoc with the search for survivors in Paradise and cause massive landslides.

Just be safe but at least the air quality should vastly improve!

Never a dull moment, huh, Markie?

And Thanksgiving Day in New York will be in the teens......brrr!

#51: And you don't feel special, Markie? Enjoy

Hopefully, in the next few days your drought situation will be alleviated by much needed rain.....although the flip side.......with 4~6" expected it might play havoc with the search for survivors in Paradise and cause massive landslides.

Just be safe but at least the air quality should vastly improve!

Never a dull moment, huh, Markie?

And Thanksgiving Day in New York will be in the teens......brrr!

Hi Ralphie, Never A Dull Moment, that's for sure. I had arthroscopic hip surgery today, pretty damn sore that's for sure.

Hi Ralphie, Never A Dull Moment, that's for sure. I had arthroscopic hip surgery today, pretty damn sore that's for sure.

Geez, Markie....you're way too young and athletic for that. But you're in a tough job and it comes with the territory. OTOH, I have two hernias from lifting all those bodies over the years and have to have those done......soon.

Feel better, bud. Take this time to treat your 'special' discs [LOL]

Happy Thanksgiving!

Geez, Markie....you're way too young and athletic for that. But you're in a tough job and it comes with the territory. OTOH, I have two hernias from lifting all those bodies over the years and have to have those done......soon.

Feel better, bud. Take this time to treat your 'special' discs [LOL]

Happy Thanksgiving!

Same to you Ralphie, I fell off a roof in 2000, 15’ and landed on my rear right hip on a brick staircase, ouch, no break but a lot of soft tissue damage that finally caught up with me.

Back