Tate DES

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear that, I was talking to him shortly before his death as He mentioned to me how bad his diabetes was getting and he was concerned. Secretly I felt he died. Very knowledgable guy who shared much information with me. I will always remember him RIP.

Sadly Ty, aka Disclord, passed away a few years ago. I was fortunate enough to know him from early days as Stereoboy on AOL & he lived in my area. I value the few times Ty, Tony & I could get together. He had an encyclopedic knowledge of surround sound & just damn fun to be around. He is missed by myself & everyone else on this forum. Interesting that his posts continue to be kept alive.

Well it turned out the test used by Lynn Olson/Cliff Moulton to analyze shadow vector operation was extremely useful. It highlighted a problem in the vector rotation filters that wasn't spotted using static test tones. It would be interesting to see the results from a Tate. Should anyone require the test waveforms, just contact me.
Test results at 1000 kHz with an increase of 5 Hz to the Rt channel:
OlsonTest 2018-11-13.jpg

Back