Pink Floyd - "Animals" 5.1 Surround Sound Mix (Blu-Ray & SACD editions out in September 2022!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The word from Facebook (and the new Acoustic Sounds catalog).
Animals is coming to 5.1 Surround Sound SACD in 2019.

View attachment 37011

Animals
Pink Floyd

Analogue Productions CAPP 81035 SA
Hybrid Layer Surround Sound SACD
$35.00

Los tres titulos seran mios el dia que salgan en venta.

Muy contento!!!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Last edited:
Ya tengo el Capitol de (T)DSOTM, pero es tan tentador...

Yo tambien lo tengo, lo comprare nuevamente pues me gusta la presentacion a la vez que incentivo Analogue Productions por su trabajo y servicio a nuestro pasatiempo. Ojala sigan produciendo surround titles por muchos años.

(I also have it, I will buy it again because I like the presentation while I encourage Analogue Productions for their work and service to our hobby. Hopefully, they will continue producing surround titles for many years.)

Great writing with you in my native language.

Have a nice Day!

Regards,

I'm guessing that the redo on Dark Side and the Animals release will be in booklet format like the first release in 2011 of Wish You Were Here. They will fit nicely on my shelf, little booklets with big sound. Probably sell my jewel case DS and my 2011 WYWH if other nuances are different on these 2018-2019 presentations.

There are other ways to rip SACD besides a PS3, it's pretty easy with an Oppo 103.
As I've said before, Analogue Productions tends to be pretty elastic with their release dates, so hopefully we will get a hard release date soon, and the date will be soon! Seems like I've been waiting for this release since the WYWH SACD was released, and especially since the mistaken Meddle release on The Early Years.

So awesome I've been waiting for this with bated breath. This album is as relevant today as it's ever been. With Roger's political activism being louder and bolder, I'll do my part and this will be spinning LOUD so the whole neighbourhood can listen. The whole fucking island.

I hope 2019 will be as exciting for us as 2018 has been.

So awesome I've been waiting for this with bated breath. This album is as relevant today as it's ever been. With Roger's political activism being louder and bolder, I'll do my part and this will be spinning LOUD so the whole neighbourhood can listen. The whole fucking island.

I hope 2019 will be as exciting for us as 2018 has been.

So admsh, was that your loud music disrupting our T-bone steak dinner this evening at the Knickerbocker Grill? Talk about getting off topic but after all, this is a thread about Animals, and technically, we were eating a cow.

T-bone.jpg

I'm in for whatever they do with this one, even if it's a pricy immersion set as it's a top PF album for me. I'll take the SACD for sure - hoping it's got a new 2.0 mix along with the 5.1...which would seem to make sense since it's one they've always said needed some a new mix.

Ideally - a blu-ray with the old 2.0 mix, new 2.0 mix, new 5.1 mix and (rumored?) 4.0 mix. Seems so obvious to me if they feel there's no live stuff they can agree on releasing.

So admsh, was that your loud music disrupting our T-bone steak dinner this evening at the Knickerbocker Grill? Talk about getting off topic but after all, this is a thread about Animals, and technically, we were eating a cow.

View attachment 37074
If the place was vibrating to the base on "Birthday", yup, that was me. Not going to apologise.
That steak looks really good...

Why is Analogue Prod mentioned in the thread header? Is it simply assumed that they will distribute this Animals reissue?

Back