Quad LP/Tape Poll Cooper, Alice: Muscle of Love [CD-4/Q8/QR]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate "Muscle"

• 10: Great sound, mix, content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5: Mediocrity Central

• 1: Sux

• Total voters

EMB

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
Warner Bros. BS4 2748, from 1973.

Side 1:

Big Apple Dreamin' (Hippo)
Never Been Sold Before
Hard Hearted Alice
Crazy Little Child

Side 2:

Working up a Sweat
Muscle of Love
Man With the Golden Gun
Teenage Lament '74
Woman Machine

ED :)

6. Good mix. IMHO, less than stellar tunes.
380311731894.jpg

Must say it was weak album at best and a shame the bands final effort was this album, never played my CD-4 copy of this , I've always played my reel to reel of it and it's not to bad.

I guess I'm weird in that I like this one better than I do Billion $ Babies. And I think it's a great quad presentation. I like it a lot.

K

The CD-4 came in the cardboard box as well didn't it? Thats kind of strange as non-standard album packaging usually gets simplified for the quad releases.

How rare is the CD-4?

Gee I guess my post saying " I've always played my reel to reel" didn't quite cut the mustard as it were, anyway as for the CD-4 in the box it is pretty common, as a matter of fact the stereo copies in the none box cover getting rare but the real little nugget for this album is the stereo box ones that had the blow up life preserver, if you got one of then you got a rare one.

If I remember correctly on the end of one song on this album in the CD-4 version the drums continue then fades out for a longer time and that was edited out of the stereo and Quad reel to reel versions, can't remember which track off the top of my head

Back