2 Songs in 5.1 on X-Files Blu-Ray: Mark Snow & Foo Fighters

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Bright Side

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Hey guys!

For those of you who have the first X-Files movie (1998) on Blu-Ray or DVD, there's a real treat in the end credits!

The end credits start off with a cool instrumental by X-Files composer Mark Snow, which has a really awesome surround mix, with effects moving around you and lots of action in all speakers.

After that, there's the Foo Fighters song, "Walking After You". It's more subtle, but still has discrete instruments and vocals in the rears at several points.

Enjoy!

Forgive me if I'm wrong Matt, but I believe the instrumental you refer to is titled Teotihuacan by Oasis' guitar player and main songwriter Noel Gallagher. It's been years since I've seen this film but the end credit music really left an impression on me. Walking After You is also my favourite Foo Fighters' song.

Forgive me if I'm wrong Matt, but I believe the instrumental you refer to is titled Teotihuacan by Oasis' guitar player and main songwriter Noel Gallagher. It's been years since I've seen this film but the end credit music really left an impression on me. Walking After You is also my favourite Foo Fighters' song.

Crap, you're right!! I just assumed it was a Mark Snow piece. Should have looked closer! Yeah, that instrumental is just amazing, and so is its 5.1 mix.

Back