5.0 Mix of My Album Available for Download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woah.

Uh....Woah.

Jerfo, that was not what I expected. I thought it'd be good...but not that good. As mentioned in this thread, great musicianship, great songs, fantastic surround mix as well. And, you have a hell of a good voice.
What really blew me away is your mastering. Very well balanced with lotsa nice highs and no harshness or brittleness. Good bottom end and no 'honky' mids.
Thanks very much for this. It will be really good reference surround music for some of my friends to hear.

Woah.

Uh....Woah.

Jerfo, that was not what I expected. I thought it'd be good...but not that good. As mentioned in this thread, great musicianship, great songs, fantastic surround mix as well. And, you have a hell of a good voice.
What really blew me away is your mastering. Very well balanced with lotsa nice highs and no harshness or brittleness. Good bottom end and no 'honky' mids.
Thanks very much for this. It will be really good reference surround music for some of my friends to hear.
Thanks so much!!

I am listening to the album in stereo on Tidal. Wow... this is really good! Diverse, complex, music. Well recorded and mastered. I am in the process of downloading the 5.0 now and look forward to hearing it later on my main system!

Thanks Jerfo! Well done!

Wow, this is so good. I think the Zappa plus Wilson mixture is correct. Great sound quality and a brilliant mix. I thought there were sections of the mix that had subtleties I'd not heard anywhere before, such as zig-zagging from side to side as it moves from front to back. (Not bouncing from speaker to speaker, I mean washing from L to R as it pans from front to back.) Musically, it's not quite my favourite genre, but I only mention that to show that the sound and mix quality is so good that you would have to hate the music (which you won't) to not enjoy this.

Wow, this is so good. I think the Zappa plus Wilson mixture is correct. Great sound quality and a brilliant mix. I thought there were sections of the mix that had subtleties I'd not heard anywhere before, such as zig-zagging from side to side as it moves from front to back. (Not bouncing from speaker to speaker, I mean washing from L to R as it pans from front to back.) Musically, it's not quite my favourite genre, but I only mention that to show that the sound and mix quality is so good that you would have to hate the music (which you won't) to not enjoy this.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Back