HiRez Poll Talking Heads - NAKED [DVD-A DualDisc]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A DualDisc of Talking Heads - NAKED

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Originally available in the "Talking Heads Brick", which at the time of this thread origination heads the HiRezPoll, the seven discs were released individually some time later. Here's a chance to comment on the specific discs, as requested by some of our members.

So, please post your thoughts and comments on this DVD-A DualDisc! (y) :phones (n)

R-1384077-1215026170.jpeg.jpg

R-1384077-1391650480-2094.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked This up recently in a bargain bin in borders.

Surprisingly good album very good surround mix as with all of the other talking heads albums i have.

recommended:banana:.

Another oh so sumptuous Talking Heads 5.1 mix! Is there a bad one in the bunch?
(Or should that be "Brick"..!?!)

An album I'd never heard before.. I won't get snobby about its muscal merits, it's just so much fun!

the incredible mix and fidelity only help add to the fun and excitement of enjoying this disc!

Superb. it's a "9".

Last edited:
I don't think I had ever listened to this entire disc before tonight so I figured it would be a good time to finally pull it out and give it a spin.
It's definitely not my favorite Talking Heads album by any means, but just like the rest of the albums in this 5.1 reissue series, it's a got a great, discrete mix, that's fully enveloping. I'll give it a '9' even though some of the songs are forgettable. Sound and mix quality though are around a '10'
Get this record but worry about getting some of the others (like "Fear of Music", "Remain in Light", etc) before going for this particular one.

Back