BluRay Music Video Poll Jero, Alexander - THE WAY TO PARADISE [HD-DVD DTS-HD MA]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the HD-DVD of Alexander Goldberg Jero - THE WAY TO PARADISE

• 10: Great fidelity, Great Surround Mix, Great Content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9:

• 8:

• 7:

• 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Fidelity, Poor Surround Mix, Poor Content

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this HiRez Music HD-DVD recorded with DTS-HD Master Audio!! :phones

Also, please post what kind of equipment you used to listen to this presentation.

THANKS

:-jon

Attachments

• thisWay.jpg
    thisWay.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 146
  • thisWay r.jpg
    thisWay r.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 160
Happy thanksgiving everybody. It is such a pleasure to stop by our friendly forum and drop a couple lines. It is really helping me to get in the mood for creative work.
The Way to Paradise was actually the first music project that was composed for 7.1 HD DVD media at the first place. As a producer and sound engineer I can only compare this with the Fine Art, it was like adding the new palate of colors to 5.1. I never have such a creative freedom producing 3D sound experience before. And the Idea that listeners can experience my music lossless with 7.1 setup exactly sounded like I Intended in studio still excite me the most about these new projects.
May be I am sound a little silly but I do think that 7.1 environment is a Paradise for creative music producer. But unfortunately not that many people had a chance to experience it yet, however I believe that is only the matter of time.
More later

Alexander

Back