A Happy New Year to all for 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Well I'm just about to eat something then head to the local pub to imbibe some (ok quite a few) Otter Bitter and the odd pint of Rudolph's Rednose Xmas Ale (all at £2.80 a pint), there will even be a band playing rock covers.

So before I'm too p*ss*d to talk/type and that'll include tomorrow!

A Happy :51QQ New Year to all on this fantastic site, and to thank Jon and the mods for another great year.

Looking forward to the next batch of surround releases in 2019.

Cheers (hic!)

Duncan

Well it's already "new year" for our Australian members, so now we're just chasing the time line.

Be safe, have fun. Hope for a great 2019 everyone.

Kraftwerk Joel.jpg

Last edited:
Happy New Year to all QQ members, far and wide!

As I have posted in many other threads, here are my top 5.1 surround hopes for 2019:
1) "The Seeds of Love" (Tears For Fears)
2) "Animals" (Pink Floyd)
3) "Abbey Road" (The Beatles)
4) The next XTC remix (whatever it is)

And my top (vintage) Quadraphonic hope for 2019 is of course the Doobie Brothers Quadio box set.

If we get all this, 2019 will be very good indeed!

:)

Got a question about the Kraftwerk 3D 2 disc (blu-ray/dvd) that you mention in your video...is it playback for all regions? I ask because on the Amazon page where it is listed it says Region B/2 only.
Mine says A,B,C and I don't recall ever having to region switch my OPPO to play it.

Happy New Year from that which has beaten Cannabis Cup, Emerald Cup and Kushstock since they first started. Its getting better all the time. You listen in stereo. You glisten in surround., Remember kiddies the real definition of fame is, whether they love you hate you or fear you they holler when they hear you.
View attachment 37346
You kill me every time you post a pic like this. My wish for 2019 is that my Governor will follow through on his promise to legalize weed. :smokin
Happy New Year to all at QQ.

Happy New Year. It is the first of january 2019 00:22 here. I'm looking forward to the reissue (blu-ray) of Marillion's Script for a Jester's Tear.

A fishy new year...

Regards,
Fred.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk

Yep, plus “Afraid Of Sunlight” will be great too. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ....

As I think about those poor souls who have elected to stand packed in like sardines in Times Square [35 miles from my house] waiting for the iconic Waterford Crystal Ball to drop in the pouring rain and have to endure Frank Sinatra's New York, New York in STEREO!

Back