A Happy New Year to all for 2019

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snood has a Very Special New Years Gift for all of Yooooooooooo :hi Do not look away

9ZmCYJv.gif
:love: Happppppppppppppy New Year Everybody :LB:SB:LB:SG:QQlove:SG:SB:SG:LB:dance:LB:rocks:51QQ:rocks

Can this be the new Forums Title Picture?? Plz Jon Plz :unsure:

Maybe 2 Big Q's above each shoulder??Snood can see it now :giggle:

Last edited:
Snood has a Very Special New Years Gift for all of Yooooooooooo :hi Do not look away

9ZmCYJv.gif
:love: Happppppppppppppy New Year Everybody :LB:SB:LB:SG:QQlove:SG:SB:SG:LB:dance:dance:51QQ:rocks:51QQ

ENOUGH with the SELFIES, Brother Snood. We ALL KNOW YOU'RE PACKIN':QQlove

gstring.jpg

Last edited:
We've had nothing but steady rain since midnight, last night.....now we have drizzle and fog. Sucks....

Could be worse. It's been below freezing here for a few days, we even had a blizzard warning issued - no official record of that ever happening here before! My side of town was just dusted but the roads on the east side near the Sandia foothills were a mess, and mountain passes were closed off for periods of time.

Best wishes to everyone here for 2019 - hope we are surrounded by a whole slew of new releases for our collections, some expected and some surprises!

9ZmCYJv.gif
:love: Happppppppppppppy New Year Everybody :LB:SB:LB:SG:QQlove:SG:SB:SG:LB:dance:LB:rocks:51QQ:rocks

:hi OK Snood, you've really ruined me now brother nanner - this is going to take a lot of great Surround to get that image outa my little doggie pea brain!
Happy New Year everyone:D:SG:D.
Hope everyone had a good night and didn't imbibe too much adult beverages;):cool:.
Here's raising a glass (O.J.) to all you wonderful fellow Surround travelers that have been very kind and understanding:unsure: of some of my crazier posts. I continue to learn and be inspired by all the "global" surround knowledge available on this forum.
I'm looking forward to another great year for 2019:
i.e.
-Release of a Doobie Brothers Quadio box set (I've heard all the old Quad Doobie titles and for those that haven't had a chance yet, a Hi-Res. modern release of these will be mind blowing for sure!)
- Also I hope to continue my build of a dedicated Quad system for QS/SQ LPs, Q8 and maybe even CD-4 through a new "Involve Surround Master V2." (There is just too much older music I love sitting out there to explore.)
- The release of Pink Floyd's Animals in SACD.
- And perhaps if we're really fortunate; a 50th Anniversary Abbey Road in Surround:love:
Anyone else want to chime in as to their 2019 (realistic) wishes???

Happy New Year everyone. There's a -28c nip in the air this morning in this part of Canada, but the furnace is pumping and things are good. Hope you all have a fantastic 2019!!:)

-28c but at least -31c overnite , and some complain with a bit of rain or a small blizzard .
Don't get me wrong I do not like cold rain at all at all or windy cold blizzards either , brrrrr.

But what with that -31c overnight I decided to stay indoors , feed my face , and watch something highly intellectually stimulating .
Just as they do at the state of Massachusetts , a Harvard or Boston type of grey matter intake with this gleaned from a New Years Eve marathon .
Einstein would be proud............of these Physics Majors......... . (Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk)

:)

Attachments

• 20181231_201101.jpg
    20181231_201101.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 82
:hi OK Snood, you've really ruined me now brother nanner - this is going to take a lot of great Surround to get that image outa my little doggie pea brain!
Happy New Year everyone:D:SG:D.
Hope everyone had a good night and didn't imbibe too much adult beverages;):cool:.
Here's raising a glass (O.J.) to all you wonderful fellow Surround travelers that have been very kind and understanding:unsure: of some of my crazier posts. I continue to learn and be inspired by all the "global" surround knowledge available on this forum.
I'm looking forward to another great year for 2019:
i.e.
-Release of a Doobie Brothers Quadio box set (I've heard all the old Quad Doobie titles and for those that haven't had a chance yet, a Hi-Res. modern release of these will be mind blowing for sure!)
- Also I hope to continue my build of a dedicated Quad system for QS/SQ LPs, Q8 and maybe even CD-4 through a new "Involve Surround Master V2." (There is just too much older music I love sitting out there to explore.)
- The release of Pink Floyd's Animals in SACD.
- And perhaps if we're really fortunate; a 50th Anniversary Abbey Road in Surround:love:
Anyone else want to chime in as to their 2019 (realistic) wishes???

Your list pretty much echoes mine except I also have hopes for "The Seeds of Love" from Tears for Fears and the next XTC remix, whatever it is.
Anyway, for the time being, I have changed my avatar to what I call the 'big 3 for 2019', which are "The Seeds of Love", "Animals", and "Abbey Road"
Of course there's also the 'big Quad (4) for 2019' as well which would be the Doobie Brothers Quadio box set.

:)

444E0E1E-7495-47C5-A62D-0FA9A163B1E2.JPG

Doobie Brothers Quadio Cover.jpg

(Quadio cover is not real, it is fan art by yours truly)

Back