DTS-CD ABBA - Voulez-Vous Quad?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q

QM

Anybody have any information on this? It definetely came from vinyl, but I can't find it in any listings anywhere. Any help greatly appreciated.

QM

Hmmm... when I looked at this yesterday there was a 3 in the view column and 0 in the reply column. Today there are 0's in both columns. Did the people that viewed this remove their viewing? How is this possible?

ezboard's servers crashed at around the time you posted your message. When they were brought back up, the servers were probably put back to a time just before people viewed the message.

Thats my guess, anyway

I doubt it was released in quad, since it was released in 1978. it would have been nice to have any ABBA recordings in true quad. But FWIW, Voulez-Vous seems to decode very well in SQ (just now listened to it after viewing a youtube clip entitled "ABBA out of phase stereo".) The chorus for Lovers Live A Little Longer reveals different background vocals in the rears which were initially obscured in regular 2 channel stereo mode.

Back