IMPORTANT About these DTS/Dualdisc polls...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Romano

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please leave your comments on the titles listed. You can include anything special regarding video content (in the case of Dualdiscs) or quality issues (in ther case of some DTS titles) that may influence your decisions.

DTS titles should be commercially released titles only. No conversions please.

DualDisc titles listed here will be Dolby Digital 5.1 discs only. DVD-A DualDiscs will be listed under the DVD-A section.

If you have requests that you would like to see polled, especially in the DualDisc surround category, please PM me and I will add them.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:
Posting in POLLs: [more formal announcement discussed by moderators but in the meantime...]
Please be advised that members have pointed out how many posts in POLL threads are about shipping or other details that are NOT about the album in question. We know it's really easy to forget but it's getting worse instead of better. I really question the value of keeping 6+ month old posts like these but will be moving them into this Surround Sound - Non-Specific Format Discussion area until something better occurs to me.

Before posting something in POLL threads, ask yourself if it's going to be about the actual album content/quality that future readers can benefit from in a purchase situation. If it's not, please find somewhere else to post it or consider Bill Bruford's credit on the SABB track Trio: Admirable Restraint. Thank you on behalf of the moderators working to improve everyone's POLL experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back