Alan Parsons confirmed the Eye In The Sky MCH mix!!!!! :) :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone should buy one at that price.

You are right...if people can't support the surround hobby with a purchase at this price point...no wonder it is going down in flames...PLUS a lot of us on here have already heard it...so no real risk...unless you don't like the content it's truly a no brainer(y)

I have no vested interest in where people order Eye...but I must admit I'm surprised that Bullmoose isn't getting more love on here...not only is it cheaper..but you get points toward discounts on future purchases and an employee is a member of the forum...just curious HERE is the MOOSE listing

Yes, I love Bullmoose, and purchase from them quite often. Their prices are usually on par - and sometimes even better (as in the case here for EITS) than Amazon, their shipping times are usually about 2-3 days (so similar to Amazon's two-day shipping), free shipping with a purchase of $25 or more, plus the reward points bonus! Excellent costumer service to boot. I highly recommend them, and people here should show the some love! :love:

Yes, I love Bullmoose, and purchase from them quite often. Their prices are usually on par - and sometimes even better (as in the case here for EITS) than Amazon, their shipping times are usually about 2-3 days (so similar to Amazon's two-day shipping), free shipping with a purchase of $25 or more, plus the reward points bonus! Excellent costumer service to boot. I highly recommend them, and people here should show the some love! :love:

Yep...I like them...and they don't charge me tax...and amazon does...just to clarify you need $30 on Bullmoose for the free shipping....but they have a good selection...I guess I root for them...they aren't as big as amazon and I've called them before and they will actually talk to you on the phone...or they will call you back....you don't have to go thru layers of customer service drones...like at amazon...

Yep...I like them...and they don't charge me tax...and amazon does...just to clarify you need $30 on Bullmoose for the free shipping....but they have a good selection...I guess I root for them...they aren't as big as amazon and I've called them before and they will actually talk to you on the phone...or they will call you back....you don't have to go thru layers of customer service drones...like at amazon...

That too! And oops, that's right, $30... ;)

I always order from Bull Moose when I can. Feels like I'm supporting 'the little guy'. Plus, as is the case today, they're cheaper then Amazon even with the $2.99 shipping.

Yep...that's exactly how I feel too...I don't want amazon to be the only one standing when this music market declines

Amazon order is live now - 19.96 Snood just ordered :rocks

Me too Snood! What a great price. I'm thrilled to support this release. I certainly hope it's worth the pressing and licensing costs, I'll buy two if I have to.

EDIT - Crap, I neglected the Moose! UNDO UNDO UNDO

I'm waiting to pull the trigger on the Doobies set next, plus any more Tull or XTC releases.

ONWARD 5.1 WARRIORS!

:51QQ

I'm sticking with Amazon for this one, for simplicity's sake. It's a bit tough for me to get internet access and free time right now.
Besides, I get 5% back with my Amazon CC and points too, so that brings the price very near to the Bullmoose price, after shipping.

Given your location...I can understand going with Amazon....I'm not sure Bullmoose offers "camel" service:whistle:

Still no pre order on Amazon.ca :mad: So ordered via .com (for now), no chance I want to miss this one...
fullsizeoutput_7bc.jpeg

I'm sticking with Amazon for this one, for simplicity's sake. It's a bit tough for me to get internet access and free time right now.
Besides, I get 5% back with my Amazon CC and points too, so that brings the price very near to the Bullmoose price, after shipping.
Dude. I just noticed where you listed your location as. Best of luck to you from a old (former) Army Buck Sarge.

Back