Alan Parsons confirmed the Eye In The Sky MCH mix!!!!! :) :)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Alan Parsons has indeed delivered the stand alone Bluray as promised.
It seems that there are a few artists we surround geeks can rely on...

And, without re-reading hundreds of old posts...
Thanks to the folks who encouraged this outcome in a positive and constructive manner.
:hi

Ordered, as Sirius is played full blast here in Cornstock Nation Memorial Stadium when the Mighty (well, not so much recently) Nebraska Cornhusker gridiron football team takes the field.
[Apparently this was appropriated from the Jordan era Chicago Bulls.]

:51QQ

I too went for the complete package. Just couldn't wait. I'm going to buy this single disc release as well.
That may be crazy, but it will give me an archival back-up as well as supporting those who feed us what we want and need. :smokin

Last edited:
What’s the chance Real Gone will do this with other “box set only” Blu-rays?
(Fleetwood Mac, please)

When it specifically comes to Fleetwood Mac, the greatest chance we have of getting those albums on Blu-Ray is if Warner Music/Rhino (Fleetwood Mac's label) reissued the albums on that format themselves.
I definitely can envision a 4-disc Blu-Ray box set with high-res surround and stereo mixes of "Fleetwood Mac", "Rumours", "Tusk" and "Mirage" released in a similar style to the Chicago and (upcoming) Doobie Brothers box sets.

:)

Pretty excited about this stand-alone. Mainly because it's the level of packaging so many QQers actually prefer. But also because the song "Eye in the Sky" has been in my head ALL DAY (it came on youtube today after auditioning Sirius).
I don't really know the rest of the album, but it will be good fun to close my eyes and pretend it's the '80's for a while. IMO, Tales is more interesting, but his album is a bit of an icon.
And I've never heard anything from I Robot, Friendly Card or any albums, beside Valid Path and On Air. Discovering "new" old music is one of the coolest things about this hobby.

And I've never heard anything from I Robot, Friendly Card or any albums, beside Valid Path and On Air. Discovering "new" old music is one of the coolest things about this hobby.

"I, Robot" and "Turn of a Friendly Card" are two of their best albums. Both come highly recommended by yours truly!
"Pyramid" and "Ammonia Avenue" are also really good too. "Eve" and the later albums are definitely weaker IMHO, but let's hope Alan Parsons gets the chance to mix most (if not all) of these albums in 5.1 surround over the coming years!

:)

And hopefully, like TALES, Eye In The Sky will be released as a stand alone BD~A. GREAT album and like Simon A sez......it should sound brilliant despite it's humble 16 bit origins in the extremely capable remixing guru AP's hands!:banana:
I sure hope it is released as a stand alone BD also...those box sets are so pricey!

Pretty excited about this stand-alone. Mainly because it's the level of packaging so many QQers actually prefer. But also because the song "Eye in the Sky" has been in my head ALL DAY (it came on youtube today after auditioning Sirius).
I don't really know the rest of the album, but it will be good fun to close my eyes and pretend it's the '80's for a while. IMO, Tales is more interesting, but his album is a bit of an icon.
You are missing out! Get them all! You won't be disappointed! Start with friendly card...it was my first project "cassette"(what's that? Lol) and was hooked since...

Back