Alan Parsons gives us mulitracks to play with.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost pooped when I saw they are offering the multis for "Dogs!"

Then I dug deeper and found this: "Musicians: Johan Lagerström Pollak (vocals, keys, guitar), Daniel Jägerholt (drums, guitar), Owe Almgren (bass)." So no David Gilmour then...

Dang.

This is really cool! $99 is a little steep for one song, though... it would have to be a desert island song (and I don’t recognize any of the available songs). I hope this idea catches on (I just spent $30 on a multitrack for a song yesterday just so I could make a surround mix... )

Holy F shit, Sorry but $99 for 1 song, (assumed whole song but maybe not). That's just F n nuts. The only way i would even begin to think about that is if it was a "session of the generation" and I'm still so stunned i can't even think of what that might be right now, certainly nothing they have to offer. However, the books and video learning programs look pretty cool and at a surprisingly reasonable price too. Looks Perfect for the budding studio,to learn some tips from a pro for $129 could be priceless especially mic tips, placement, choice etc, can save an enormous amount of time. Some very interesting books too, a couple that i may even be interested in. But...$99 for a multi of 1 song?? Really?? Cmon now.

This is really cool! $99 is a little steep for one song, though... it would have to be a desert island song (and I don’t recognize any of the available songs). I hope this idea catches on (I just spent $30 on a multitrack for a song yesterday just so I could make a surround mix... )

Where did you spend the $30? (what site sells multitracks)

Where did you spend the $30? (what site sells multitracks)
Probably not a site many would be interested in... it’s Christian music, which I don’t really care about, but they also have Christmas music, which I love! When you purchase the multitrack you get it in 6 different keys. Multitracks.com.

This is not files from APP. This is from the sessions from Arts and Science, which was a project from a few years ago. A great idea for us, not sure most musicians would like it if it is from real releases.

Back