HiRez Poll Alan Parsons Project, The - EYE IN THE SKY [Blu-Ray Audio]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the BDA of THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT - EYE IN THE SKY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
First off, I would like to thank the powers that be for releasing this as a stand alone disc, muchly appreciated. Nice mix, an 8 for mix. I do like the lead vocals, drums and bass up front. Superb sound quality. Music is an 8 for me, overall enjoyable. I vote an 8.

Amazon Canada never did fill my pre-order. They just sent me an email that they should have it some time in November.

The Nordic dealer CDON.COM have just mailed mail that they just have send it to me (after they told it was out of stock 10 days ago...)
Hope the reprint is on the way now!;)
Wishing I was with my people in Denmark, but for now I'm going to crack this stand alone disc open now and take a listen as soon as I finish Audio Fidelity's release of The Paul Butterfield Band,
East-West.

Wishing I was with my people in Denmark, but for now I'm going to crack this stand alone disc open now and take a listen as soon as I finish Audio Fidelity's release of The Paul Butterfield Band,
East-West.

2 Great albums, Markie. Love Paul Butterfield. You'll like Eye.........Alan Parsons did a great job but we need I Robot next.

2 Great albums, Markie. Love Paul Butterfield. You'll like Eye.........Alan Parsons did a great job but we need I Robot next.
The opening track Sirius sounds exactly like a tune on Rush's A Farewell To Kings. So far sounds great, and I agree IRobot is my favorite, I have another one I like, can't remember the name, has stained glass on the cover.

Back