ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that he is active again is exciting...maybe he got tired of baseball...who knows...but it's good news for us:dance

Hasn't exactly been a GREAT season for baseball. Lots of injuries among players. Besides Baseball season is short! Wonder if his hearing is still intact at 71?

And if you recall, years ago ES offered to remix none other than Abbey Road into 5.1 ...... and Apple declined his offer. What IF????????

Some bad news for our Australian members HERE

Wow, that's messed up. Couldn't they just add some kind of fee or something and still make having trade with the rest of the world doable? I'm a bit buzzed right now and didn't read all of the details, but on the surface this seems like a North Korea kind of shitty thing to do; completely restrict people from global purchasing just seems so innately wrong.

Haven't been around these parts for some time so forgive me if this has been posted already. My favourite web series is finally available again and in HD. These guys are the reasons why I've actually sat down and listened to Kenny Loggins, Steely Dan (Gaucho and FM, still can't stand Billy and Reelin'). It's better to watch all the episodes in one sitting. Michael McDonald is a huge fan of the series. One thing to remember, don't ever mess with John Oates... ;)

Good People, now go and enjoy Yacht Rock! :D So smooooooth...

Last edited:
Haven<t been around these parts for some time so forgive me if this has been posted already. My favourite web series is finally available again and in HD. These guys are the reasons why I've actually sat down and listened to Kenny Loggins, Steely Dan (Gaucho and FM, still can't stand Billy and Reelin'). It's better to watch all the episodes in one sitting. Michael McDonald is a huge fan of the series. One thing to remember, don't ever mess with John Oates... ;)

Good people, now go and enjoy Yacht Rock! :D So smooooooth...

Good to see you!

Today marks the 40th anniversary of THE CARS debut album....the folks at Rhino talk about the Cars HERE

Well, they WERE inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame this year [and still know how to rockit] and they supposedly have a few 5.1 remixes in the can so what better time for Rhino/Warner to issue a hi~res CARS retrospective with those highly anticipated, much sought after releases?

Back