ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cure...an absolute favorite of mine. Wish is amazingly personal and dark. Wonderful!!! Finished the rip. Sounds great!!

9493f7d6cdfc38b43d029bf6bf80ff41.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From LP??
I got a really pretty Spanish pressing which comes from a UK stamper which I was about to rip before I came over to DEN !!!
shit, gotta bring my stuff...

Could you imagine being at this concert and not knowing it was staged to happen...there is a reason it was called Cunning Stunts...

Excellent!!! Reminds me of a Spinal Tap concert I went to back in the 80's... it seems like a bunch of things went wrong (on purpose, of course) during that show... at one point the band members all came down from the ceiling on cables at the beginning of a song, but the bass player's cables never made it all the way down to the stage, he was just hanging there mid-air throughout the entire song, lol. (kinda like the egg seen from the movie). I wish I could remember the other things that went wrong...

What we know so far...Hendrix: Axis Bold as Love will be available at Acoustic Sounds on Sept 21...the other outlets will probably be on Sept 28....Are you Experienced is delayed and it might not even be released until 2019...information about the White Album will be released on Sept 25 or 26....Hendrix 5.1 is scheduled for November 9th...

My neighbour plays drums in a glam rock covers band, they do School’s Out on the set list! Quite a good version... :phones

They’re called 3 Piece Sweet! Mostly Sweet songs but a bit of Bowie, T Rex, Slade, even Bay City Rollers! Ah the 70’s...

3 PIECE SWEET, Smithers? Sounds FUFFY to me [the sophisticated New Yorker that I AM]. Have you turned them on to the pleasures of multichannel recording? I expect a BD~A 5.1 soon on the Smashing Smithers Boutique Label.

Thought for today:

Before You Know It, you DON'T?

The-Glam-Rockers-_mg_1842.jpg

3 Piece Sweet with Manager Mr. Smithers [who gets 15%]:ROFLMAO:Smithers is the one with the trump~like wig!

Last edited:
Y
3 PIECE SWEET, Smithers? Sounds FUFFY to me [the sophisticated New Yorker that I AM]. Have you turned them on to the pleasures of multichannel recording? I expect a BD~A 5.1 soon on the Smashing Smithers Boutique Label.

Thought for today:

Before You Know It, you DON'T?

The-Glam-Rockers-_mg_1842.jpg

3 Piece Suite with Manager Mr. Smithers [who gets 15%]

Yeah I have said to have a demo sometime... Ha that photo!!! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I can try and get them to cover some Ramones sometime?!

2nd thought for the day: How comes Miss Universe is only ever won by people from Earth?!

That's a Ross Noble joke, think from the Edinburgh Fringe sometime...

Back