ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep...that's it...in 1979 when it was released I was still getting stoned on a regular basis...around 2005 I listened to it again(not being stoned anymore)and it just lost it's appeal...

So, now that I [finally] got it right, Clinty, will you grant me MY WISH....which is, Legalize Marijuana in New York State!

KTjXKKobc.gif

Steve McQueen spinning some of his favorite vinyl in the early 60's.

bcf93f399daef53aa103ac319dcfdbcc.jpg

That's Mr. Cool...IMO...and check out that Miles Davis Vinyl...game recognizes game(y)..he might just be the coolest "cat" ever...he's one of those figures that has "it"...many are famous...but few have that "it" quality...Sinatra...Paul Newman...it's a short list for me...but he's at the top...

Love the music in this movie...and of course the chase scene(not seen here)

That's Mr. Cool...IMO...and check out that Miles Davis Vinyl...game recognizes game(y)..he might just be the coolest "cat" ever...he's one of those figures that has "it"...many are famous...but few have that "it" quality...Sinatra...Paul Newman...it's a short list for me...but he's at the top...

Love the music in this movie...and of course the chase scene(not seen here)

I hear you man...and I "think" that vinyl between his feet is Airplane.......the one with the bomb going off. Can't recall the name....

Back