ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they started charging you sales tax...it's been that way for awhile for me.....in the near future everywhere is going to charge it...

Actually, my last order with Deep Discount DID for the first time add sales tax so I'm assuming ImportCD, their 'sister' company will do likewise. BUMMER! My last order with Acoustic Sounds [a few weeks ago] did NOT add sales tax but you're right......it will be mandatory for all vendors in the near future.

BTW, we do NOT charge sales tax on funerals but we do pay sales tax to all our vendors. Wonder how long that's going to last?

Actually, my last order with Deep Discount DID for the first time add sales tax so I'm assuming ImportCD, their 'sister' company will do likewise. BUMMER! My last order with Acoustic Sounds [a few weeks ago] did NOT add sales tax but you're right......it will be mandatory for all vendors in the near future.

BTW, we do NOT charge sales tax on funerals

In the interest of forum decorum I won't make a joke out of those lines🤯

I ripped my Traveling Wilbury CD....their Vol 1 couple days ago. Honestly, this has to be the most underated band/release in a long time. I mean, every single song is a winner. And, imagine....a supergroup with the likes of:

Roy Orbison
George Harrison
Bob Dylan
Tom Petty
Jeff Lynne

It's as good as you can imagine. And, they do an outstanding job of showcasing each member during moments of nearly each song. Oh, and it sounds amazing.....it is so crying for a disceet surround mix...not even funny.

I ripped my Traveling Wilbury CD....their Vol 1 couple days ago. Honestly, this has to be the most underated band/release in a long time. I mean, every single song is a winner. And, imagine....a supergroup with the likes of:

Roy Orbison
George Harrison
Bob Dylan
Tom Petty
Jeff Lynne

It's as good as you can imagine. And, they do an outstanding job of showcasing each member during moments of nearly each song. Oh, and it sounds amazing.....it is so crying for a disceet surround mix...not even funny.

I can seriously get goosebumps listening to Roy Orbison kill it on vocals...especially on the song "Not Alone Any More"

Roy Orbison
George Harrison
Bob Dylan
Tom Petty
Jeff Lynne

That was a great project for the artists...no pressure from a record company to produce...just doing what they wanted....I guess it was kind of unlucky that 3 of the 5 you listed are now gone

I know, I know! Back in the 80’s, if it sounded like metal...

But, this CD sounds awesome!

a3b7389f76aad8976075564730b3c91e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Quad Linda mentioned the Spoonful...those songs came back to me....she's like the old commercial about E.F. Hutton.."when E.F. Hutton talks....people listen"...and "when Quad Linda posts...please take notice"..she's one of those priceless assets of the forum...like John Sebastian..who never received the credit he was due...the same can be said about Q Linda on here....so on with some tunes

I finally got to hear the famous lp on the RCA label, Living Stereo called ,"Witches Brew" today. Anyone questioning the fidelity of vinyl, should have been there to hear how incredibly great it was playing through my friends monster system.

Back