ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my absolute favorite new albums in the last 5 years....

Tame Impala - Currents
Simply outstanding.....check it out if you haven't heard it. :) Or, I can hook you up with a vinyl rip.

bbb6e7d0715eefe28c6d92ef3d9d8859.jpg

Oh yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to a CD of Sweet. Current song...Fox On The Run.....

Wow, does that bring back memories of stoner drives through the country in rural Illinois..... :cool:

Before I discovered Queen, Sweet and Slade was my big favourite groups. I have Fox on the Run on single - played it 10 times a day - along with Far Far Away with Slade, back in those days.

I playd this one a lot too, some years later:

The 7 minute album version is great.

Looks like a deluxe edition of the Cure's album "Mixed Up" will be released this summer.
It probably will not contain any surround sound, but I'm interested all the same.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mixed-Up-Cure/dp/B07CF6X8T1/

:)

I saw that that a newly remastered “Mixed Up” is being released on vinyl for Record Store Day, along with a new album called “Torn Down (Mixed Up Extra)” with 16 new remixes, so I guess the new CD release will be a combination of the two...

Stumbled across this on Amazon, listened to the song samples and fell in love with it. So, ordered the album...
I guess it's an album from 1976, that never saw the light of day....being released just recently. Sounds wonderful to me...

View attachment 32542

He’s sitting on so many albums! Still waiting for Archives #2...

Before I discovered Queen, Sweet and Slade was my big favourite groups. I have Fox on the Run on single - played it 10 times a day - along with Far Far Away with Slade, back in those days.

I playd this one a lot too, some years later:

The 7 minute album version is great.

OH HECK YEAH!!! I LOOVED that song!!!!
the long version is definitely PROG, and that LP is REALLY GOOD!!!!
Although, trying to find a decent SOUNDING copy is really hard.. at least for me..I think I have bought TWO SEALED USA pressings and they are noisy as hell...maybe I should try a Japane$e one....

OH HECK YEAH!!! I LOOVED that song!!!!
the long version is definitely PROG, and that LP is REALLY GOOD!!!!
Although, trying to find a decent SOUNDING copy is really hard.. at least for me..I think I have bought TWO SEALED USA pressings and they are noisy as hell...maybe I should try a Japane$e one....

Yes, I still love the song too, it's Prog!

My cd version sounds ok, not excellent, but ok,

tsdHpvl.jpg

Back