ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm returning the Doors 50 Anniversary set for a replacement. The booklet, which is "LP" sized, and has some nice pictures, etc....arrived with a tear on back page. No way I'm accepting this......

3fe5ee791cbb3ff76ee3cae7ef4a12cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Kay!!!!!

Linda, are you referencing George Gershwin's 20's musical Oh Kay? "Oh Kay, you're OK with Me!" I had the misfortune of being a chorus boy in a 1920's bathing suit in a dismal college production of that 1920's musical....which did give Tin Pan Alley that wonderful ole chestnut "Someone to Watch Over Me."

And yes, those pesky chipmunks are still around in the new millennium....even though Alvin has lived way beyond the life span of a chipmunk and is a card~carrying member of AARP!

See the source image

Last edited:
Sure to Jinx myself on this one:
Before finding Discogs I used to shy away from overseas orders thinking that I would get burned.
Less than a year and over 200 purchases later my score was perfect. Not ripped off once. I've purchased from Bulgaria, Cyprus, South Africa, Australia, Russia, Greece, Italy, France & others.
Finally on a purchase from UK thought I had finally lost one. A real dick head seller. His emails were so nasty that it became personal. I didn't really care about the purchase any more.
I won my PayPal claim and just received the record back via return mail today.
"Illegitimi non carborundum"

Back