BARRY WHITE 9 CD BOX SET

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Scheduled for an October release....this box set represents all 9 albums Barry did on the 20th Century Record Label...all 9 albums have been remastered from the original analogue master tapes for the first time since their 70's release...importcds has them for pre order HERE....and of course a viny edition HERE

I would love to hear “Love’s Theme” in surround sound -

Not only that. His orchesrating was really dense especially on LP (singles sometimes had a lighter approach on mixing) and would benefit by a multchannel remix.

I probably shouldn't reveal this...but Gos used to fantasize about singing just like Barry...I mean we all have those feelings...but Gos was pretty intense about it...his version of "Can't get enough of your love, Babe" is a real head turner...just saying:unsure:

Ah hahaha....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel compelled to mention a few things here....yes Gos wanted me to play this video...you see it appears that Barry's voice is a little "strained" on this video and Gos still feels he could do better...and this video is special to Gos for another reason...because he has that EXACT jacket that Barry is wearing....I know it's hard to believe...I mean nobody in central Illinois believed it...and it was a bit strange seeing Gos go by in his 442 with Black Sabbath blaring out of the car one day and then Gos in his "glitter jacket" with Barry White the next day....that's a bit too much for a small farming community in Illinois...but he pulled it off

Reactions: GOS
I probably shouldn't reveal this...but Gos used to fantasize about singing just like Barry...I mean we all have those feelings...but Gos was pretty intense about it...his version of "Can't get enough of your love, Babe" is a real head turner...just saying:unsure:

HA! Gene would have to drink a helluva lot more beer, alter his skin tone and buy himself a BIG WHITE POLYESTER SUIT to even attempt to fill Barry's shoes. And the thought of GOS 3.0 with a 'suppressed pomaded' Afro is ...... well, I just can't put it into words!

1822c847fc929711d58c286072112176.jpg

A Central Illinois Living Legend? :ROFLMAO:Gossie White and his pimp/agent 'the Colonel' [Florida 'Panhandler' Clinty Eastwood].

Last edited:
All joking aside...though it is damn funny....I may have to buy the CD set. Yeah, I'd love to have the vinyl...but I'm not quite that crazy.......

Unless it was 180g 45 rpm Vinyl pressings in which case you'd get enough exercise changing discs to satisfy your primary physician.

Great price, Gene, for the 9 RBCDs but I'm sure I have enough music [and movies] at present to satisfy me for a long, long time. I might settle for a remastered Barry White Greatest Hits, though!

Back