Be-Bop Deluxe in surround! (“Drastic Plastic” out in 2021!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill has responded personally to a query on one of the Be Bop FaceBook groups:

'There WILL be a 'Live In The Air Age' re-issue later this year and fans of the band are in for a real treat. I'm given to understand that this album will be released in a limited, numbered edition version with more extra tracks than any other Be Bop box set issued so far. I won't go into details as I don't want to spoil the surprise but I think it will absolutely blow your mind!'
Fantastic news....thanks for sharing, SWT...👍

'There WILL be a 'Live In The Air Age' re-issue later this year and fans of the band are in for a real treat. I'm given to understand that this album will be released in a limited, numbered edition version with more extra tracks than any other Be Bop box set issued so far. I won't go into details as I don't want to spoil the surprise but I think it will absolutely blow your mind!'
:SG:LB

Say Stephen did you get to mix this album "Live At The Airage" in surround ?

Back