Beyoncé - Visual Album Blu Ray 5.1 PCM 24/48

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Charlie Brown Christmas one has 3. Jazz Club, Front Row, and On Stage Concert Hall. Very cool.

Wow! I finally got around to picking up the two Charlie Brown Monsters this Xmas just gone, I need to rip those babies open (and rip em now I'm on a rip trip!).. Thanks for the info :)

I love the Charlie Brown disc. As much as Monster bugs me, their short-lived surround program was awesome. What a surprise these ended up being!

It's interesting reading snippets of the back story on the Beyoncé disc. Is there an interview or an article somewhere with more info, or is this mostly (reasonable) speculation?

Finally got my hands on Beyonce - Beyonce. I will say, this 5.1 mix is awesome! I'm diggin' "BLOW" right now! I rushed into buying it and accidentally picked up the DVD version. Shame on me for not checking *thoroughly* on this forum first. Couldve saved some trouble.

Anyway, did anyone notice the crazy vocal mixing and looping and sampling on the end of "Drunk IN Love?". I turned my front speakers down and blasted the rear and center. Sounds way fun.

Another vote for the blu ray. I never would have thought I'd buy a Beyoncé album, but the whole package is great and if the first, full-force discrete mix is ever released, I'm buying it for sure!

:cool:

I wish we could petition for the 'original' and VERY discrete Elliot Scheiner mix (dissed by JZ because he 'thought' it distracted from the visuals) to be released as a stand alone BD~A. I'd be on that puppy in a nanosecond!

I wish we could petition for the 'original' and VERY discrete Elliot Scheiner mix (dissed by JZ because he 'thought' it distracted from the visuals) to be released as a stand alone BD~A. I'd be on that puppy in a nanosecond!

Right on Ralph; and if Beyoncé needs a new advisor, I'm up for the job - I'd even do it for free! :mad:@:

Oh, and don't tell me, did Zues take custody of 'Rammiepie' as part of an out of court settlement (I've been watching Suits, so a court case scenario came to mind)?

Right on Ralph; and if Beyoncé needs a new advisor, I'm up for the job - I'd even do it for free! :mad:@:

Oh, and don't tell me, did Zues take custody of 'Rammiepie' as part of an out of court settlement (I've been watching Suits, so a court case scenario came to mind)?

No, Derek, NOTHING that dramatic. It was time for a name change. I actually wanted Meridian Man but I had previously registered (in 2013) but never posted before using 4~earred wonder.

No, Derek, NOTHING that dramatic. It was time for a name change. I actually wanted Meridian Man but I had previously registered (in 2013) but never posted before using 4~earred wonder.

I sometimes wish I could start a new e-profile with a different username and only chose windhoek because I spent 3 months there in '97. If I wanted a new moniker now, I'd maybe choose something like multichannelman or thedanfan, I don't know, but something to do with music for sure. But for better or worse, I'm windhoek on the forums I'm a member of and kinda feel I'm stuck with it - just like Namibia!

Oh, and where's your avatar? The man of a thousand pics with no avatar!? :yikes

I sometimes wish I could start a new e-profile with a different username and only chose windhoek because I spent 3 months there in '97. If I wanted a new moniker now, I'd maybe choose something like multichannelman or thedanfan, I don't know, but something to do with music for sure. But for better or worse, I'm windhoek on the forums I'm a member of and kinda feel I'm stuck with it - just like Namibia!

Oh, and where's your avatar? The man of a thousand pics with no avatar!? :yikes

Ralphie's new avatar.. :eek:

MADonna.jpg

I wonder if we will get another Blu-ray with an Elliot Scheiner 5.1 mix some months down the road...

Last edited:
I wonder if we will get another Blu-ray with an Elliot Schneider 5.1 mix some months down the road...

Considering Scheiner's original ultra discrete mix was NIXED by JZ who wanted a more conservative 5.1 mixing approach (and got it).......hmmmm! Besides, isn't Elliot retired?

I was disappointed it was only 2-channel on HBO (and apparently on the DVD) and was holding out for a surround mix on a future BD.

Back