Blackfield 6, recording just started

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, here is the piece of news:

Considering that the last two records we mixed in surround, we may have another winner here.
(Nothing has been said so far, I'm to blame for starting the rumour)

Yayayayay. I love them. The sound quality is so super amazing AND surrounds. Rumor is spreading. ;)

I started humming 'I think were alone now' when that beat first stated. It is kind of like Asia, ton of talent and that is what we get?

Not the best Blackfield song but not bad either. Disappointed that there’s no 5.1 this time. Cover is good though.

I have Blackfield, Blackfield II and Live In New York City and I love them. But I didn't find anything good enough in their last albums to give'em my money, even when some of them are mixed in surround. I don't expect this was different from IV or V.

Hmm, no 5.1. I'll wait until the full release. (And pre-ordered The Pineapple Thief WITH surround Blu-Ray while at Burning Shed)
You will not be disappointed with "Versions of the Truth." The surround mix is easily Bruce's best to date and the bonus material is... hard to describe. In a good way. :)

I loved at least half of the last album (V); having said that...

Wow, this seems like something a group would grow out of, not lapse into. Throwaway #lessthanaBside

I have Blackfield, Blackfield II and Live In New York City and I love them. But I didn't find anything good enough in their last albums to give'em my money, even when some of them are mixed in surround. I don't expect this was different from IV or V.
I have the same trio of Blackfield releases and I love all of them as well. Seems like they’re just going through the motions on their more recent albums.

Back