Chicago II 5 Disc Collector's Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw Chicago last year for the first time since the XIV Tour in 1980 and thought it was a better show. In 1980 they were falling prey to the desires of the record labels and radio airplay while in 2017 they play the music they want to. With 4 of the original members still playing I respect their ability and drive to keep it going; even though Pankow gives off a super creepy vibe as the 70 year old without sleeves.

Might be a trombone thing - range of motion? :)

And Barrett-Pink Floyd...and Fish-Marillion...and Gabriel-Genesis. Probably an interesting music-but-not-quad thread in itself.

I do hope that if I ever really am deliberately a jerk here I get called out on it. I have other places I go under other aliases when I want to get in a fight, it's the last thing I want to do here. :devilish:
You guys forgot the Pete Best-The Beatles....it gave George Harrison a black eye and you can audibly hear fans screaming we want Pete at the end of the film clip"Some Other Guy" at the Cavern club.

Back