CHRISTMAS CHEERS to ALL

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All just want to get in early ……...:LB:hi:LB

QQ Christmas .jpg

BAH!!! originally it was a pagan Roman holiday, Constantine and his wife adopted Christianity , but the people refused to stop celebrating 'saturnalia' worship of the sun Gods.o_O
So, they just changed it to this. It is NOT a religious thing. JC was born in October ( Theologians agree on that date) and it has been bastardized so much, it now is just how much retailers make, it makes people depressed, and hangovers are common, so if you think it is what you thought, just get some truthful information. Good for you anyway to know the TRUTH!:unsure:
Sorry if I offended anyone, it is not my objective to do so. But I feel bad when people are mislead.
This should make you mad or open a new chapter in reality for you. I guess it's called independent thought. Or, truth.;)
BTW "Live long, and prosper" :smokin

BAH!!! originally it was a pagan Roman holiday, Constantine and his wife adopted Christianity , but the people refused to stop celebrating 'saturnalia' worship of the sun Gods.o_O
So, they just changed it to this. It is NOT a religious thing. JC was born in October ( Theologians agree on that date) and it has been bastardized so much, it now is just how much retailers make, it makes people depressed, and hangovers are common, so if you think it is what you thought, just get some truthful information. Good for you anyway to know the TRUTH!:unsure:
Sorry if I offended anyone, it is not my objective to do so. But I feel bad when people are mislead.
This should make you mad or open a new chapter in reality for you. I guess it's called independent thought. Or, truth.;)
BTW "Live long, and prosper" :smokin
I still hope you enjoy yourself this December and reconnect with friends and loved ones... whatever your reasons are :)

I still hope you enjoy yourself this December and reconnect with friends and loved ones... whatever your reasons are :)
Of Course! But, that is everyday!! Not just once a year!!
I don't get like these charity's, once-twice a year they put on a meal, Thanksgiving, and xmas. I respect those who offer help, but it seems they do it to make them selves feel better, once a year! So, I took a fellow vet down on his luck to the Vet's food pantry, he was broke and hungry. They gave him some stuff, but told him, we can't give you certain items they are for the holiday. So, me being anal, wonder why only twice a year?
The question it seems put them in a uncomfortable position. some hemming and stuttering, I left them red faced. I bought they guy a bag of food. all they gave him was a couple cans of soup, tuna and a box of dated cereal. It should be a every day event! Just my opinion.
But, By all means please don't let me ruin the day for you! have the day and enjoy!!
BTW my reasons are simply truthfulness. And a refusal to accept a lie.

Last edited:
Back