Christmas Karma

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tornado Red

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hope this is okay to post here. A couple years ago, I purchased the SACD The Police - Every Breath You Take: The Classics in 5.1 from a company that sells everything from A to Z. It arrived with several cracks in the outer case but the disc was fine. Upon contacting the company about the issue, I was advised a new one would be shipped and at that time I would get the info to ship back the first one delivered. I received the new one which arrived with no problems, and when I mentioned I was ready to ship the other back I was told to keep it. As it turns out, cracked cases don't bother me all that much, so I've been enjoying the original disc while this one has remained in the cello wrap. Making room the other day for more discs, this one popped up again and I had a thought maybe to move it on to someone else who might enjoy it. So I'll be giving this away complete with the shipping covered to anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. To enter for a chance to win, tell me in a post that you're in and pick a number between 1 and 100, closest (over or under) to the one picked will get the disc. Only one number per person and look through this thread to ensure the number you choose hasn't already been picked. One week from today the number will be chosen, done by my ever loving impartial Mrs. who could give a rat's hyney about my music or this forum :eek: There are two caveats: one, please don't enter if you already own this disc or would have intentions to flip it, and two, if you win you have to do something nice for someone else. Take a friend you haven't seen for a while out for coffee or take your mom to lunch, hold the door for a stranger, etc. Your choice, but I'm a firm believer in paying good fortune forward. Hopefully this will work out well and someone will get to enjoy this disc before Christmas arrives. Good luck!

Bill P.
fullsizeoutput_846.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm in Bill thanks for the chance.....#21
Had the dts CD years ago and gave it and the 3 other sacd titles I owned away because I preferred the DVD-Audio format over any at that time. Even gave away my Toshiba player cause I played all my DVD-Audio discs through my HTPC only. After not being able to get some oop titles and the release of a bunch to sacd I had to rethink my options. Here's to Karma ( good ).

Well, who'd have thought we'd have a tie!
Number picked - 55
jhw59 chose 59
PK chose 51

I'll ask these 2 members to please choose again between 1-100 (not picking the numbers they already chose) and I'll have the Mrs. to pick a new number as well once these two are in!

Well, who'd have thought we'd have a tie!
Number picked - 55
jhw59 chose 59
PK chose 51

I'll ask these 2 members to please choose again between 1-100 (not picking the numbers they already chose) and I'll have the Mrs. to pick a new number as well once these two are in!

Too funny...OK, how about 50...Thanks Tornado!

Back