Continued interest in Q-8

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadanasaziland

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
There are 2 or 3 Technics 858's on ebay with several watchers right now and the tapes continue to sell. If you are watching these decks you might want to not pull the trigger on one until you hear about mine. Here is a link to the "Show us your gear thread" from back in 06 where you can see mine. https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/show-us-your-gear.6450/
What makes mine unique is that it has been modified in two ways.
1. Many of these came from the factory with the headphone jacks reversed as was mine but now mine has been modified to fix the issue.

2. The case on top of mine has had a small opening added directly above the play head and now attached to the play head is a plastic stick that allows one to adjust the head to minimize cross talk, Wow!

These mods make my 858 a one and only as far as I know, unless some of our crafty members have done some thing similar. The deck has been recapped back in 05 and with the mods is literally better then new.
I hope to add more pics this weekend to this post for your viewing pleasure. I will be listing this on ebay soon and all members offers will be welcome too.

Last edited:
Back