• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***no longer for sale*** Frank Sinatra, "At the Sands", DVD-A

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G E

300 Club - QQ All-Star
Frank Sinatra, "At the Sands", DVD-Audio, Advanced Resolution Sound Multi-channel and Stereo. (requires a DVD-Audio player). Also has Dolby Digital that will play in regular DVD players. Disc is NM, Case is VG+ with lots of very light scratches, has the typically wavy back insert, but this one is pretty good. Both hinges A-OK. $95

US Sales Only, price include Media Mail shipping to CONUS, Alaska and Hawaii contact me for shipping rates.

That's a great disc. I already have it, but some forum member will be lucky to get it.

I remember when I first bought that one...I saw complaints about Frank talking too much...to me that's what makes it such a time machine type of recording...his exchanges with the audience are priceless and gives you a feel for the time period..all the big stars of the day attended those shows...to get tickets to those shows with Frank or the Rat Pack were precious items....

Price seems a little high....compared to discogs. Just sayin.... :)

Nope, go back and look again.

The one for $54 is from Russia, the one for $80 from Australia
My disc is NM. Absolutely!

Price is commensurate with market

And of course limiting sales the US is always a good marketing scheme lol

:SG CYBER MONDAY DEAL! :SG

$69 for Frank + $4 media mail CONUS only

Back