Darren Hayes This Delicate Film We've Made

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip Spinner

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I just noticed this title coming soon. I am not familiar with the artist. The music from the album will accompany animation and be mixed in glorious 5.1 surround, according to the advertisement. Pal format and scheduled for early Feb.

Darren Hayes was one half of the very successful Australian pop duo "Savage Garden" before he went solo.

I have some of his solo CDs and even if not all the tracks are top notch material, there were always a couple (like "Insatiable" and "Strange Relationship") that really stood out to me.

I though his first solo CD "Spin" was the stronger one, but I will get the new one for sure if it really has an MC track! :D

Thanks for the heads-up!

Darren Hayes was one half of the very successful Australian pop duo "Savage Garden" before he went solo.

I have some of his solo CDs and even if not all the tracks are top notch material, there were always a couple (like "Insatiable" and "Strange Relationship") that really stood out to me.

I though his first solo CD "Spin" was the stronger one, but I will get the new one for sure if it really has an MC track! :D

Thanks for the heads-up!

Your welcome. There are a few sites that give more info on this release. Go to [email protected]. The surround mix was done by someone named Ash Howes.

Hi,

I got this disc yesterday, and I quite like the music and the mix is nice enough and pretty discrete. Where the video is concerned, you can think of this as a one hour "concept music video".

However, that's where the good news ends: the DVD has only Dolby Digital (a DD5.1 and a DD2.0 track) :(
I was hoping for dts - after all, they did make the extra effort of releasing a DVD version with a surround mix, so DD only is a bit of a letdown...

Best regards,
Oliver

Full album in 5.1! Nice. Darren is a fantastic singer. I wish his other albums were in 5.1.

I recommend this title to everyone.

Back