Disturbing the Universe - new hi-res 2.0, 4.0, 4.1 and 5.1 album - An Underdog Story

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The latest lyric video. I decided that it would add more value to find an evocative image for the video, rather than use a cropping of the album art.
What do you think?
Also, here is another question you might find interesting: I happen to know how to contact the actual Naomi mentioned in the song, though we drifted apart after university. If you were Naomi, do you think you'd want to know that a song was written that involved you? Now, the song isn't exactly about her. The song is about "what if?" It is based on real events and real feelings, but, when crafting a song, at a certain point, it takes on a life of it's own. The next line that comes to your mind might sound nice and just "work," but might not be historical or accurate, in a sense.
Anyhow, thanks for watching and I look forward to any comments! As always, please interact with the YouTube channel, if you're so inclined. Thumbs up. Comment. Share it. Subscribe. It all helps. Thanks!

Last edited:
The latest lyric video. I decided that it would add more value to find an evocative image for the video, rather than use a cropping of the album art.
What do you think?
Also, here is another question you might find interesting: I happen to know how to contact the actual Naomi mentioned in the song, though we drifted apart after university. If you were Naomi, do you think you'd want to know that a song was written that involved you? Now, the song isn't exactly about her. The song is about "what if?" It is based on real events and real feelings, but, when crafting a song, at a certain point, it takes on a life of it's own. The next line that comes to your mind might sound nice and just "work," but might not be historical or accurate, in a sense.
Anyhow, thanks for watching and I look forward to any comments! As always, please interact with the YouTube channel, if you're so inclined. Thumbs up. Comment. Share it. It all helps. Thanks!

I would think she would like to know...that is....if what you are saying in the song doesn't make her have bad feelings or whatever.

Don't know much about your music, but figured I would support a fellow member's music. Plus I had this in my ebay cart and kept getting reminders from to purchase. So I finally caved in.;)
Hopefully you find a lot to enjoy! Thanks for the interest and for listening.

Sent from my TA-1025 using Tapatalk

dtu-listing.jpg

Heard an evocative quote in a documentary tonight:
If people don't love or hate your work, then you really haven't done all that much.
-Tinker Hatfield
As I progress with writing and composing ideas for new music (which is going as fine as it can under current conditions), I find this thought troubling and inspiring.
I guess apathy is the worst thing. Sure, hate what I do, but hopefully not because of the flaws. I'm always wishing to improve my work before abandoning it and revealing it to others. I constantly seek better methods and resources too. I have this dream of being able to go hog wild with genius engineers at a place like Abbey Road. But maybe the struggle and limitations make for something unique and compelling, at least to some listeners. In any case, I'm looking forward to the process and experience of creating some new musical and video recordings soon. I feel damned lucky the way DtU has turned out and the response. We'll see how things go moving forward!

Back