Dream Theater Distance Over Time CD/5.1 BluRay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are right..kinda odd that way...but good news:cool:..I went back and fixed the links...

Kinda odd that I’m right? :oops: I knew what you meant... but I can’t resist a wisecrack waiting to happen! It is, actually VERY odd that we can get a 5.1 mix without buying the vinyl when a package with vinyl is among the choices. But we’re still looking at close to $50...

Thanks for fixing the links.

I'll go a bit further and say Train Of Thought was their last great album; although there have certainly been moments of brilliance since.
While I miss the camel behind the kit, LaBrie has always been the weak link in the band; his range is limited and stage presence .. well it really doesn't exist.
I would love to see them do something with Joey Eppard on the mic.

oh yeah, ordered; thanks for the links.

Scenes from a Memory is the all time great DT release IMO and they haven’t come close since. Something about Jamie LaBrie’s voice just turns me off anymore. Would love a hi res MC release of Memory someday!

His voice is becoming uncomfortable for my ears. I much prefer that Haken guys, a lot sweeter

Just sayin'...

Last edited:
I think Clint posted a link, buy anyway can be pre-ordered from ImportCD for $41 and some change.

4 disc set at Import

I tried to pre-order, but it stopped and said that shipping had to be selected -- and there's nothing to select! So I left it in the cart.

edit: ordered from Burning Shed instead!

Last edited:
Back