DTS-CD's. What's your latest?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ben Craven - Two False Idols CD + DTS-CD

dexhhud7irvt16out.jpg

Great :)

The Police: Greatest Hits ... Every Breath you Take... I am not a Police fan but this DTS CD is excellent... After not hearing the Police in a long time, the songs all sound so much better. And I have no problem with the sound quality of the disc. In fact, I much prefer the dododo version on this CD than the original...

Paul McCartney and Wings - Venus and Mars.

Though, is this really a DTS CD? Does it have a high resolution layer??? I haven't tried it yet.....it is from DTS Entertainment....

Edgar Winter, Jasmine Nightdreams, at a great price from a seller on Discogs. I find the tunes uneven (don't hate me, fredblue!)--although I love the jazzy three-track suite that closes the disc. But the mix is great fun throughout, and especially in those final tracks.

R-6549299-1455955520-2604.jpeg.jpg

Thanks, I'd never seen it either, so just bought it :upthumb:cool:

Is it discrete, Duncan? I was going to pull the trigger but Amazon.de wanted almost $20 for s/h to the states.

Addenda: Lo and Behold I just managed to snag the last one from AmazonUK for under $17 [brand new] delivered to the states. Thanks for the heads~up, Duncan. Never knew this DTS title existed.

If anyone's interested, another Brand New Copy is available through AmazonUK for £7.82 + s/h from a seller in Switzerland: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00MC42YAQ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Last edited:
DTS Just Received- Grieg's Peer Gynt and Alfven's Swedish Rhapsody disc, Bournemouth Symphony...from early 2000's. I'm a Gynt fan and the Rhapsody should be familiar to just about everyone, this disc is a good immersive symphonic mix, not a lot or any discrete effects in the rears but immersive. Great music.

Is it discrete, Duncan? I was going to pull the trigger but Amazon.de wanted almost $20 for s/h to the states.

Addenda: Lo and Behold I just managed to snag the last one from AmazonUK for under $17 [brand new] delivered to the states. Thanks for the heads~up, Duncan. Never knew this DTS title existed.

If anyone's interested, another Brand New Copy is available through AmazonUK for £7.82 + s/h from a seller in Switzerland: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00MC42YAQ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
I don't remember it striking me as being discrete, its a live mix, but I liked the album as I really like Billy Cobham - if I get time between doing some work I'll give it another listen tomorrow.

Back