Dutton Vocalion April 2018 Surround Sound SACDs (Guess Who, Rick Derringer & The Hues Corporation)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCrutchy

Okay, guys, it's 8:01 P.M. in the UK on January 31st...February is in less than four hours...

...I need some more Quad SACD releases...

Just wanted to alert members that a recent email from Dutton ended up in my spam folder...after seeing the header I can understand why...it simply had info@ as the sender...so maybe you might want to check your spam folders..

I'm hoping it'll be something big. Like, Waylon Jennings, Jerry Reed, Dolly Parton or a Kris Kristofferson title.

They do seem to be meandering towards a more country-easy listening direction; and I'm perfectly OK with that!

I wonder if the Donna Fargo's or Roy Clark's survived? Those are actually very nice mixes. :music

Just wanted to alert members that a recent email from Dutton ended up in my spam folder...after seeing the header I can understand why...it simply had info@ as the sender...so maybe you might want to check your spam folders..

Here's the email from Dutton Vocalion.
It's a notice that their current sale is ending soon.

As you are Vocalion/Dutton Epoch customer we’d like to inform you that our web sale offer will end up soon and there’s last weekend to take an advantage of it.

Oh boy...here we are at the end of March and silent. On the other hand...steely is pretty quiet too....which could mean somethings comin'......comin' down the track. I hope so....

My other thought is that they are milking the popularity of Art Garfunkel.....I mean...who knows. If those are selling strong, compared to previous titles....they don't want to jeopardize sales by launching a few more.

Hang in there guys, the next batch of quad releases should arrive in the next few weeks. And don't worry, there's nothing sinister about the gap between releases - Mike was under the weather at the beginning of the year and things got delayed a bit, but everything is back on track now.

Back