Dutton Vocalion April 2018 Surround Sound SACDs (Guess Who, Rick Derringer & The Hues Corporation)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between all those here that have gotten the Guess Who SACD, and those over on the Hoffman forums, none of you has his collection listed on Discogs ??? Why no submission there for this yet ?

Wow I live near you they shipped them on April 27 And I still haven't received them. I sent an email to Vocalion but maybe my postman misdelivered them.....

I wouldn't lose hope yet.
My order was also shipped out on April 27 and just left the New York USPS distribution center.

Should be here by Friday or Saturday. That puts it at around 2 weeks delivery time (14-15 days).
A bit faster than usual from Vocalion to here.

Wow I live near you they shipped them on April 27 And I still haven't received them. I sent an email to Vocalion but maybe my postman misdelivered them.....
Hang On. They'll show up any day now. But You're correct about mis-deliveries. I'm getting other people's mail two or three times a week. Nice to see another SoCaler on this site. :cool:

Back