Dutton Vocalion Surround SACD Orders Sent by Royal Mail & Ascendia

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today. Weather Report, George Benson and the Airto discs. All 3 in great shaped, no cracked cases

Tale Spinnin' quad mix is incredible! Long time Weather Report fan, and I am discovering new things in this mix. Great companion to Mysterious Traveler.

Mine came today too. No cracked cases. 5 were shipped with one on top of the other four so that surprised me. Perhaps Mr Dutton carried it on his bicycle to the port then got on the ship with the package carefully cradling it and protecting it from the waves.

Mine came today too. No cracked cases. 5 were shipped with one on top of the other four so that surprised me. Perhaps Mr Dutton carried it on his bicycle to the port then got on the ship with the package carefully cradling it and protecting it from the waves.

it wouldn't surprise me if he did! Mr Dutton is a man marvel..!!! :love:

the song goes; "how do you sleep".. well, does he ever sleep at all..!? :cool:

absolutely incredible job DV are doing, look at all those Quad masters they've freed from the vaults!!! o_O

discrete, master tape quality surround SACDs of scores of Quadraphonic treasures. wow. plus new surround music remixed from multitracks by the man himself! :eek:

for me, DV's surround programme is the biggest, best, most badass thing to happen in this surround music hobby since the day Steven Wilson turned round and said; "hmm do you know what, i'm gonna start doing me own surround music mixing" :QQlove

Ordered Chase disc September 25 economy shipping, still waiting.
Ordered 2 Weather Report discs and 1 Billy Paul disc October 2 priority shipping, arrived Oct 11.
Priority from now on.

Yeah the Reg shipping with tracking might take up to a month, but Snood never had one not show up. Dutton Rox :LB

To confirm their shipping time: I ordered two discs on the evening of the 20th, they sent an email saying they had shipped on the 21st (just a few hours later and what must have been first thing Monday morning over there) and I received them in Nevada today in perfect condition. Not bad at all for the Royal Mail!

So, this is the first time I ordered from DV directly. I got an e-mail confirming my order on Friday. Today I got an e-mail which just had one word... shipped. I went on their site and it says they don't provide a tracking number. Is this all I'll get until it arrives?

Yes that’s all you’ll get. My experience in Pittsburgh PA is usually 2-3 weeks, always packaged well. I’ve ordered direct from them probably ten times at this point, very very reliable. I’d say no worries on that count.

So, this is the first time I ordered from DV directly. I got an e-mail confirming my order on Friday. Today I got an e-mail which just had one word... shipped. I went on their site and it says they don't provide a tracking number. Is this all I'll get until it arrives?

Yep. You'll never hear from them again. But my order took 10 days to arrive and I live probably at least a day or two further away from the UK than you do.

I don't recall ever waiting as long as a month to get an order from them.

Yep. You'll never hear from them again. But my order took 10 days to arrive and I live probably at least a day or two further away from the UK than you do.

I don't recall ever waiting as long as a month to get an order from them.

Well I ordered my last batch about 3 weeks ago and paid the extra GBP for tracking and I did get a tracking no. after I asked them at the "orders" email address...they got here VERY FAST

Well I ordered my last batch about 3 weeks ago and paid the extra GBP for tracking and I did get a tracking no. after I asked them at the "orders" email address...they got here VERY FAST

That's good. I've never had an issue with them without a tracking number though. The stuff gets here fast enough for me via Royal Mail.

I figured I've wait THIS long for these titles to be released, what's a few more days? ;)

My order shipped 30 days ago and they provided a tracking number when I asked. The tracking information shows only two dates. Now they seem to have blocked my email, all messages returned undeliverable. I think I'll just use Amazon marketplace in future.

My order shipped 30 days ago and they provided a tracking number when I asked. The tracking information shows only two dates. Now they seem to have blocked my email, all messages returned undeliverable. I think I'll just use Amazon marketplace in future.

Just be a little more patient. Utilizing Amazon marketplace [at least via AmazonUK] adds £6.94 s/h to EACH DISC which is a bit excessive and doesn't guarantee you any faster shipping times.

Back