• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dvd audio for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leevitalone1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Steely Dan/Fagan set :
Kamakiriad
Two against nature
Nighfly
Everything must Go
Morph the kat
Gaucho
$40.00 each conus only plus post PM me will discount entire set
also: Yes sampler that came with JVC dvd a player $50.00 rare!! and "Southern Surrounding' DVD A -Skynard $35.00

all gone guys, except the sampler. I do have an original sacd "Tapestry " one of the original sacd's that only plays on a dedicated sacd player, with cardboard sleeve. Because it was not MC it never got much play, and is in excellent shape! first good offer and you get it! OOP are rare
Thinning out my stuff , so as I come upon them I will post the sale items. old age is catching up to me!

all gone guys, except the sampler. I do have an original sacd "Tapestry " one of the original sacd's that only plays on a dedicated sacd player, with cardboard sleeve. Because it was not MC it never got much play, and is in excellent shape! first good offer and you get it! OOP are rare
Thinning out my stuff , so as I come upon them I will post the sale items. old age is catching up to me!

;)

Back