DVDFab Hi-Fi Audio Converter

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinda off-topic a bit but MakeMKV now supports 4k UHD ripping (Backup) of some ENCRYPTED discs.

IOW it will decrypt some encrypted discs with a little bit of help

Some people never thought that day would happen because of the incredibly strong encryption for 4k but a loophole was found.

http://www.makemkv.com/forum2/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=16959

also, funny thing about DVDFab Hi-Fi Audio Converter (I bought it) and it works albeit a little too well

what I mean is it rips everything it can to 24/96 but when I playback those files in my car my Kenwood snaps crackles and pops because it can't seem to handle playing back 96K

It will playback 48K just fine and sometimes DVDFab Hi-Fi Audio Converter will only rip to 48K if that's the only option available on the source blu-ray (which is about half the time).

the 96K playback fine on my home system though

I knew the day would come but I am surprised 4k ripping came this fast. I learned about this about a month ago. I have five ripped 4k movies on my PC. I am running MadVR and they look better than standard Blu-ray even on a 1080 forty two inch LG TV. Since my TV doesn't do HDR, the rips with it, have very minor judder but are still very watchable. Worth it for the improved picture quality. I plan on upgrading to a sixty five inch 4k TV with true HDR by the end of the year. Baby Driver and the new Mad Max are my favorites of the five I have so far...

Back