Faulty Immersion BR Disks

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there,
I sent the disc from Germany via registered mail. Royal Mail Tracking looks a little bit confusing, hopefully it will work out alright...

Pending
Sorry, we tried to deliver your parcel on 20-06-2018 but there didn’t seem to be anyone in. Please choose an option below.
07:26am
Available for Collection or Redelivery United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hoylake DO,

Wednesday 20 June
07:19am
Delivered to PO Box by Hoylake DO

Hi there,
I sent the disc from Germany via registered mail. Royal Mail Tracking looks a little bit confusing, hopefully it will work out alright...

Pending
Sorry, we tried to deliver your parcel on 20-06-2018 but there didn’t seem to be anyone in. Please choose an option below.
Available for Collection or Redelivery United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hoylake DO,

Wednesday 20 June

Its to a PO Box, which in the UK can mean just about anything! Could be a collection point, or an address, I suspect its a PO Box of some Direct Mail handling company they are using.

I sent mine on the 19th June, nothing back so far.

Hi there,

Pending

Wednesday 20 June
The last line shows your disc has arrived at Hoylake sorting office. .

Last edited:
UPDATE... I've just spoken to someone in the sorting office handling the BD replacement programme. NOBODY has been to pick up "our" discs. The guy at the office that I spoke to says they have a box with a few hundred packages in it, he says they are going to contact the person who hired the box about collecting what is there.. I asked, but he can't tell me who has hired the PO box..

He,
tracking shows movement! A Mr./Mrs. Garland picked up my letter today. Probably not amused if he/she had to sign dozens of delivery confirmations at the post office :)

Your item was collected from , United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland at 03-07-2018.
01:11pm
Collected and Signed at Your Customer Service Point

Mail communication is active again. I was contacted yesterday to validate the address I wrote inside the envelope containing the BR. I was told also it will be shipped today. If that's true, I should have it in one week from now.
By the way, the auto reply from aecreate now suggests that anybody wanting to know if his disc was received, contact them using the same email address.
Looks like the end of this story is very close.

Mail communication is active again. I was contacted yesterday to validate the address I wrote inside the envelope containing the BR. I was told also it will be shipped today. If that's true, I should have it in one week from now.
By the way, the auto reply from aecreate now suggests that anybody wanting to know if his disc was received, contact them using the same email address.
Looks like the end of this story is very close.
Yup, it's true things are moving. To ease my mind I called the sorting office again, all the discs received so far have been collected.

Mine is stuck at a FedEx sorting facility in Sandycroft GB... Sent it on the 19th of June. Getting a little aggravated. It gets scanned every day and updates the tracking, but it doesn't go anywhere...

I once helped a charity sell a valuable record which got stuck at an airport in France briefly on its way to its new owner: that caused a bit of stress!

Back