FM and Lindsey

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he got his payday....no matter what they say...it always comes down to money...people in the "real" world lose their jobs every day...people I know and like who don't have healthy bank accounts and don't have access to the media to plead their case...and don't have adoring fans supporting them...

My wife and I saw Fleetwood Mac in Toronto last month, the Lindsey Buckingham in Kitchener a few weeks later (his only Canadian show). Fleetwood Mac was good but sounded somewhat like it was missing something. Buckingham`s guitar playing was exceptional, his band was quite good, and we enjoyed his show much more. Tickets were a third the price of FM and he sent each ticketholder a free copy of his latest anthology CD.

If that story is actually true and he was fired by Stevie Nicks for making a face in the background at an awards ceremony, and then everybody else in the band just went along with her, then that seems pretty sad.

If that story is actually true and he was fired by Stevie Nicks for making a face in the background at an awards ceremony, and then everybody else in the band just went along with her, then that seems pretty sad.

first let me say that I like lindsey...and his skill...but he said publicly that he didn't want to tour and he didn't want to do certain songs in their catalog...it wasn't until after he got the boot that he modified his position..and said he would tour...IMO the sad part is that lindsey is trying to play the victim card here...and rabid fans believe it...and I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU...I saw comments like that on youtube...it doesn't matter who you believe in this situation...one fact remains...these are multi millionaires fighting over money...there is no sadness...I just found out someone I know and like just lost his job...he didn't do anything wrong...and he's not rich and he's not old enough to retire but old enough to make it hard to find employment..and he didn't cry to the media about his situation...Lindsey's net worth is over 85 million...so I hope people don't think I'm being too harsh on POOR LINDSEY:rolleyes:

I just said 'if' it was true, it was sad. I'm not about to debate who was in the right. They're all collectively the only ones who really know. :unsure:

I just said 'if' it was true, it was sad. I'm not about to debate who was in the right. They're all collectively the only ones who really know. :unsure:

I know...that's why I TOLD YOU it wasn't anything about you:D..I was going to make that post before you posted...it's millionaires invoved in the classic he said..she said(y)

Back