Foam for/of the Koss phase 2+2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevergerner

QQ Supporter
Hello,

My Koss phase 2 +2, I have here needs new foam.

Unfortunately, the original foam is hard to come by and it is also not an old or gebraucher foam on the headphones.

Therefore, my question to you:

How thick is the original foam that is on the headphones.

Thank you for your support

with quadraphonic regards

Jörg

Koss continues in business. They are still located on the North Side of Milwaukee, WI, USA. Although manufacturers are only required by law to supply repair parts for 7 years, it is possible that Koss still has replacement pads.

In Germany, you can contact:
Sound Magic Gmbh
Email: [email protected]

Koss headquarters:
Koss Corporation
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1-800-USA-KOSS
4129 N. Port Washington Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53212

Since many Milwaukeeans are of German descent, there are many wonderful German restaurants, bars and sausage makers in and around Milwaukee. I often wear my Dirndl when visiting them. The Old German Beerhall has a "dirty dirndl" beauty contest every October.
bestofdowntown10_story1.jpg
SpatenSign.jpg
0.jpg

Many Koss products carry a lifetime warranty. They ctually take this warranty seriously like Zippo lighters or Craftsman tools. Not sure if the quad headphones had a lifetime warranty, seems I read somewhere that Koss did not put the big warranty on them. I would check. Also, here is an article about restoring Koss headphones I have always liked.

http://www.justblair.co.uk/vintage-koss-pro4aa-restoration.html

Hi Quad Linda and Q8,

thanks for your information.

I think after christmas I´ll write to Koss and ask them for replacement pads.

But also I want to know how thick is the foam. Than I may go to the next "faom-dealer" and buy some foam to do it myself.

Many thanks and merry Christmas

Jörg

Back