Foobar vs JRiver?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stupid iTunes put some of my files in the trash today even though I clicked on "Keep Files". That was scary, since I had just bought them.

I'm a bit late to this thread. But if you change a metadata or artwork on an album, you don't need to re-scan the entire library in Foobar. Just right click on the Folder/Album and click on "Properties". Then click the "Tools" (lower left side) and choose "Reload Info". This will load the new changes which were made in your metadata, including artwork.

Or if you make metadata changes to a bunch of albums, then you can just right click on the main folder and have it reload the info for the entire directory.

Hey anyone (Jan)

How come my waveform visual never shows the LFE? I have all "6" channels check marked in the setup, but it never shows....seems I notice others do show this.

Hey anyone (Jan)

How come my waveform visual never shows the LFE? I have all "6" channels check marked in the setup, but it never shows....seems I notice others do show this.

I assume you mean this? Dunno, I think I saw your Foobar showing it too :confused:

waveformsettings.jpg

FWIW the fourth from above is the lfe channel.

I wish I could get foobar working on the mac (that 6-channel on screen thing looks SO cool..) but since I updated the OS.. blah blah.. nothing works.. blah blah.. :D

Back